Read on... for a LOT about kissing

Hi guys!!! :)

I wasn't tagged into this on Wattpad, someone just told me to answer this in Twitter, and then I realised that I also had Zodiac sign stuff that relates to it so...
HERE YA GO!!!

1) Where is your favourite place to be kissed?
Um.... having never been kissed yet, I wouldn't know. But probably somewhere either super calm and scenic, or somewhere more hidden and cozy.

2) How do you feel about public kissing?
Once again, I wouldn't know EXACTLY... But as an introverted person, I highly doubt that I'll be a fan of PDA.

3) Food before fun? Or fun before food?
Food for life baby!!!
Honestly tho, if you chose fun over food, what is wrong with you?

4) What is something that gives you butterflies?
Hmmm.....
People giving me honest compliments
Those really nice hugs that your friends give you that are really warm and engulfing and super genuine
People - who I am not related to obvi - who I genuinely care about calling me "family"
Someone willingly coming to me to share something difficult in their lives that they haven't told anyone else
Being called "cute"

5) Are you a snuggler?
Wait. Does this mean whether I tend to cuddle in my sleep? Or whether I just really like hugging?
Either way, the answer is YAS.

6) What is the most exotic dream you've ever had?
Exotic? Exotic?
Does this mean... a dream with like... bad... content? R/X-rated stuff?
Coz I don't think I've ever had a dream like that. I have had dreams involving certain people and certain *cough* incidents and all... but you don't need to know about that.
Moving on.

7) Do you work out?
Not really. But I do go jogging sometimes.

8) Hot showers or bubble baths?
BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH

Okay so that's the tag.
And Imma tag eight people.

ETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL
Miyuki_Sakurai
CoffeeAndVIXX
Fanaticwolf
Butterfly-V
Goodyhoody_14
Aviana_Kaider
kOoKiEs20

So the tag is done.
But I had these little kissing facts about the Zodiac signs so yeah...

So apparently I give cute little pecks

So apparently I give cute little pecks. I can accept that.

These were kinda..... awkward... and interesting.... to know coz.....

My besties are Taurus (chocolate really?), Scorpio (how do you make a KISS engulfing Scorpi~yeon?), and Pisces (AWWWWWW that's so precious)

My little brother is a Capricorn and nothing has felt more TMI for me.

And Jin is a... Sagittarius... so... it's kinda weird to imagine that such a timid and adorable guy would be so... um... touchy (to say in the least).

Also... really confused by Aquarius kissing being "interesting and unforgettable"
Is that in a good way? Or a bad way?
Hmmm... must be a good way.
Coz Ravi is an Aquarius and the chances of him being a bad kisser are the slimmest in the world. 😉

Anyways that's enough romance related facts for the morning.
Hope you guys enjoyed this tag!

Byeeeeeeee
♡Wanzi