Chapter 5~ 1 More Time

Killua POV

When Gon asked me if I wanted to travel together with him again I was completely shook. Of course, I wanted to. But I froze until I felt Gon brush a napkin across my lips. I immediately snapped out of it and felt my face turn completely red all over. After yelling at him a bit for doing something so embarrassing I eventually calmed down and answered his question. "But anyways....I would like it if we started traveling....together again." I said a little quiet but he must've still been able to hear because he gave me a bright smile.

Gon and I decided it was getting late and that we should probably find somewhere to stay for the night. We walked to the hotel closest to us and I starred at Gon while he got the key. I stared at his perfect sun kissed tan skin. His perfectly built body and handsome face. All the women we passed would stare at him like they wanted nothing more than to get his attention. Even though Gon didn't seem to notice at all, I still didn't like the way all these women stared at him. Hell, even some guys stared at him with eyes full of lust and smirk across their faces. I couldn't help but feel jealous even though I shouldn't be since me and Gon are just friends.

After Gon got the key we walked over to the elevator to get to the floor of our room. After we got in the elevator Gon hit the button for our floor and the doors closed. It was silent until Gon asked me a question. "Killua?" He called my name breaking the silence. "Hm?" Then what he said next left me speechless. "Are you a virgin?" I can't believe that he just asked me such an embarrassing question! Why the fuck does he even want to know something like that!?! I think to myself as my face starts to burn all over and I try to answer him. "W-w-w-w-WHAAATT?!?! W-w-why are you a-a-asking me s-something so P-P-PERSONAL?!" I ask as I unable to control my voice and calm down. Gon's eyes widen and he looks at me apologetically while he attempts to calm me down, which eventually I did.

The elevator doors open and we walk out. I think about why Gon would have asked that. I start to think about my feelings for Gon and I decide to ask him why he would ask that thinking that maybe he might like me too. But then I realize that's probably isn't the case and I feel a pain in my chest. "Gon." I continue to look down and decide I'll ask anyways. "Yes, Killua?" He says sounding curious. "Why do you wanna know?" I continue to walk while looking down as I wait for his answer. "Just curious?" He answers in a questioning tone. I expected him to say something like that and I know I shouldn't be, but I can't help but feel disappointed. "Oh," I say back as we approach our room.

Gon unlocked the door and we walked inside. I was tired so I walked straight to the bedroom and was gonna take a shower when I realized something. There was only one bed. The blood rushed to my face immediately thinking of sleeping in the same bed as Gon. "WHAAAAAAAAA" I yell out loud not realizing it. Gon comes rushing in the room with a worried expression as I stare at the bed. "whats wrong Killua?" He asked innocently as if there only being one bed isn't a problem. "There's only ONE BED," I tell him in a serious tone. "Oh. Is that not alright?" He asked a he almost looked a little disappointed. I struggle to make up an excuse for that not being ok without making it seem like I might like him. "W-well.....I-uh...." I start to get nervous and my cheeks feel hot as I realize I have no excuse.

"Don't worry about it! I can sleep on the couch. You can take the bed Killua." He said smiling warmly even though I could tell he didn't really want to. He turns around to walk out of the room with a disappointed look on his face that I could tell he was trying to hide but I still caught it. Before he could leave I grabbed his wrist knowing that I was gonna regret what I said next. Once again I start to feel the heat rise to my face as I tell him "No....It's ok. You can sleep with me."

"Are you sure Killua? I have no problem with sleeping on the couch." He said with a worried expression even though I knew he was lying. I nodded letting him know that I was really ok with it as I let go of his wrist and my face began to cool down. I got ready for bed and got into bed and covered myself up all the way to my nose. I felt the weight of the mattress go down on the other side as Gon got in the bed with me. I blushed a little thinking that Gon was going to sleep right beside me in the same bed.

Soon after he got comfortable I started to hear small snores every now and then. I was struggling to go to sleep thinking about how Gon was right beside me sleeping completely vulnerable. Gon was faced away from me as I stared up at the ceiling of our hotel room. I feel Gon roll over and face me. His face is so close and it surprised me making me blush. He lays his arm over my stomach and My face burns hot. I stare at him as he sleeps. "He looks so perfect." I say to myself as I reluctantly reach my hand up to touch his face. I stopped for a second right before I touched his skin thinking about what he would think if he woke up. I then remembered that Gon has always been a heavy sleeper. I placed my hand on the side of his face cupping his cheek. It feels smooth and warm as I slightly caress his cheek. I let my hands travel down to his lips and lightly brush my thumb across his plump lips.

I feel my face get hot from my nose, my cheeks, then my ears. I want to kiss him so badly. Even if it's just once. I think to my self as I start to bring my face closer to his. I decide to go for it and give him a quick peck on his lips. So soft. I stare at him to see if he reacts in any way. When he doesn't seem to react at all I decide I'll kiss him one more time. I bring my face closer to his once more and then bring my lips to his this time giving him a longer, more passionate kiss. I don't want to stop. I watch as once again he doesn't move. I take advantage of this and kiss him once more. Then again. And again. And again. Is he....Is he kissing back? I stop for a second to check if maybe he is awake but he is still asleep. This time I decide to let my tongue inside. I explore his mouth with my tongue. So warm....and wet. I enjoy the kiss a little longer. It's then when I realize I am half hard and I decide to stop before I lose control.

I try to turn around which turned out to be a really bad idea because I accidentally rub my ass on his bulge. I try to move away when he then Immediately wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. He rubs his bulge on my ass and lets out a needy groan. I have to cover my mouth not being able to keep myself from letting out a moan. I try to push him away but its no use his arms are way too strong. I stay still hoping that he eventually will let go, which he does and then rolls over to face his back towards me. He continues to snore. I lay there slightly panting and trying to calm myself down. A little bit later I hear Gon call my name. "Killua? Are you alright? If you're uncomfortable I can still go sleep on the couch." I jump hoping that he wasn't pretending to sleep through all that. I then reassure myself that he couldn't have been and then answer him. "I-I'm fine. I just......c-can't sleep." I don't look at him because I feel guilty for having done all those things to him while he was asleep.

"Oh....Okay. Is there any way I can help?" I feel him roll over to fully face me. "N-No! I'm fine. I'll fall asleep eventually." He doesn't move. "Hm....Are you sure?" He asks again. "Y-yes I'm fine. Goodnight Gon." I say. "Oh....Okay. Goodnight Killua." I feel him turn around. it's I close my eyes and fall asleep.

**This is yummy. Just wait bruh I have so much more planned for the future. Oh and thanks Kiki for spending hours looking up inappropriate pictures of GonXKillua and sending them to me. Oh sweet baby Jesus.😂**