Chapter 7~ More Than a Kiss

**There is gonna be some *cough cough* um stuff in this chapter soooooo just beware of that. In the future I wont give any warnings**

Killua POV

Did he just ask that for real? Or is just fucking with me? "W-w-what?!" I ask him trying, but failing to stay calm. "Can I kiss you?" He asked again. "W-why would you ask that?!" I said looking away from him to hide my blush which probably wasn't working. "Because.......Because I want to....." I looked over at Gon with a surprised look on my face.

I was even more surprised when I saw that Gon was looking down at the ground, his face bright red. I looked back down and thought for a second. But then I said something that I might regret. "Y-Yes" Gon's head popped up and I could see him look at me out of the corner of my eye.

"W-what?" He said, his voice sounding hella surprised. "I said y-yes Gon." my face felt like it was on fire. "Really kil-" I cut him off "YES GON I SAID YES!" I blurted out not being able to stand the embarrassment and I squeeze my eyes shut.

I hear rustling and then I feel Gon's huge hand grab my chin and tilt my head up. I open my eyes and I feel them widen as Gon stares back at me, his face so close I can feel his warm breath on my lips. "G-Gon I-" He cuts me off by roughly pressing his soft lips against mine. At first I'm too surprised to move but I soon close my eyes and surrender into the kiss.

The kiss quickly turns more passionate as I start to kiss back. Our lips feel like they fit perfectly, molding together. I then blush deeply when I feels Gon's tongue lick my bottom lip, then nibbles on it, holding it between his teeth.

It soon turns into a full make-out session. I grow hotter as I feel Gon's tongue pushing at my lips, begging for and opening. I part my lips slightly and Gon's tongue forcefully pushes into my mouth. Our tongues wrestle for a minute until I finally give up and allow his tongue to completely explore my wet cavern. I can't help but let out small moans.....

He explores every spot of my mouth, not leaving a single place untouched. I allow myself to explore his mouth as well. His mouth is warm and hot. Irresistible. We keep going until we have to stop to breathe. Our lips part and are foreheads lean onto each other as we stay there panting, completely out of breath.

I then gasp when I realize that my pants are tight. Dammit. I'm hard as fuck. It isn't long before I look at Gon and sure enough, he was staring at my hard-on, eyes wide. "Ki-.....Killua.......Why are you hard?" He asks looking up at me. I blush ferociously not having any excuses in this situation.

I just look away not really knowing what to say. "I-I don't k-know." I say nervously, obviously lying. "Your lying." I open my mouth to say something but I stop and gasp when I feel Gon's hand rubbing my in-pants boner. I cover my mouth to keep in the moans. "G-Gon.......S-stop...." I say still trying not to moan out loud.

"Why Killua? You sound and look like you like it. Let me help you." After saying that he unzips my pants and then pulls out my throbbing member. Luckily we are in a secluded area that people probably don't come to very much. I gasp as I feel Gon's hand run over my member moving up to my tip, then he rubs his thumb back and fourth over my slit. "Ah!"

I moan out loud not being able to old it in anymore. He looks up at me and blushes. "S-stop staring at me G-Gon." I say looking away from him. I hear him chuckle. "Sorry Killua. Your moan just sound really hot." I feel my eyes widen and my face grow even hotter.

"Idio-Ah!" I am unable to finish my sentence because I feel Gon's tongue start to lick all over my hard member. He then licks the pre-cum off my tip, then takes my tip into his mouth and sucks on it. "G-Gon....S-Stop teasing." I say not being able to handle his teasing anymore. With that he takes my entire member into his mouth sucking on it hard.

I feel him twirl his tongue around me. He starts bobbing his head up and down. At first he starts out slow but begins to move faster and faster, still moving his tongue around and sucking hard. I feel his throat vibrate as he makes small moans, and not being to hold it back anymore I warn Gon. "G-Gon....I-I'm gonna c-cum..." He doesn't stop and I let my hot liquid fill his mouth and throat.

I hear a gulp an I look up at Gon. "G-Gon. Did you just swallow that?" I look at him surprised. "Mhm." He answers with a dirty smirk on his face. I see that he has cum dripping on the corner of his mouth, making me blush again. He licks his lips getting all the leftover cum of his mouth then moves up towards me and kisses me roughly. "T-That was more than a kiss Gon." He doesn't say anything back, just smiles.

I blush and hurriedly pull up my pants. He gets up from where we were sitting, well laying and walks over to the fire and puts it out. I watch as he then walks over to me and offers me a hand to get up. I take it and stand up. "Are you ready to go Killua?" he asks normally as if nothing just happened while I'm standing her blushing like an idiot.

We begin to walk to another hotel and get a room. Luckily this time theirs two beds. The whole way to the hotel neither of us really talked, but it actually wasn't an awkward silence. We both took turns taking a shower and then went to sleep completely normal as if nothing happened.

**I'm writing another yaoi book so I might not update this one as often. Welp. This chapter was nice lmao**