•11•

Ding Dong:
Me and Julian were still lying in bed together but I couldn't sleep.It was 4am and I was starting to overthink so many stuff.Julian arm was around me so I was trying to turn around as carefully as possible because I didn't wanna wake him up.I was now facing him and he just looked absolutely adorable.
My head was right next to his chest and It seemed that the sound of his heartbeat calmed me down because after that I finally fell asleep.
„Ding Dong?"I woke up at the sound of Julian's voice.
„mhm"My Voice was muffled because I somehow got even closer to Julian while I was asleep because I had my face buried in his chest and my arm was around me and to be honest I want to stay like this forever.
„It's 2pm we're going to Chris's House at 3pm so you should get up."He kissed my forehead and then I felt all the cold air hit me because he left the bed.
„Come back"I was covering my face while turning around so I was lying on my back.
He stood beside my bed and took my hands which were in my face into his and pulled me up so I was sitting in my bed.
After I motivated myself enough I got up and walked to my closet to get some clothes I could wear.I put on some pants and then looked for a sweater or any long sleeved shirt I owned but the only one I found was Julian's sweater that I still had so I just put it on.He came back into my room looking cute as always.I walked over to him and hugged him I don't know why I just feel so tired and powerless today.
„Since when are you so clingy"
„sorry"Ouch Okay.I pulled away from
our hug and walked back to my bed to get my phone.
„I didn't mean it like that,I like that.I just didn't know"I nodded and made my way to the bathroom to fix my hair which was a mess but Julian stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder and turning me around so I would face him.
„I'm sorry Ding Dong I really didn't mean it to sound rude or anything"He had his hand on the side of my face and my heart started beating faster when he leaned in to kiss me.Why does kissing Julian has to be the best experience of my entire Life.After a short Time I stopped our kiss to keep getting ready.
„It's fine.I'm not upset"I smiled at him and then walked into the bathroom.
When I looked into the mirror I wanted nothing more than to punch it or throw it off the wall.How I wish I was pretty.
While I was brushing my hair and trying to make it look at least a bit good Julian walked in and smiled at me.
„You look good"he wad lying anyway so I just sighed and walked back to my room to put on my shoes.Right when I was done putting on my shoes Julian yelled from his room asking If I was ready.
„Yeah"With that we walked out of our apartment and walked to Chris's Apartment.He only lived 5Minutes away from us and it was nice outside so we decided to walk.Julian grabbed my hand and held it I didn't mind but I was scared.I don't know what I was scared of but I was anyway.
When we arrived I let go of Julian's hand which I noticed made him sad but I didn't wanna tell Chris right now especially because Julian and I aren't even dating.Matt and Ryan were there as well.I've met them a few Times before and they're actually really nice from what I've seen and heard.