Raw after Mania 2017

It was day after Mania, and Kenzie was not only there to support friends, but she was also brought in because she would be making her debut tonight after tons of teaser promos and sneaky backstage attacks that she did leading up to tonight. She can't help but grin in excitement. Through her excitement, she was making sure that she had everything ready to go. She finishes double checking everything and zips her bag. As she was heading down to the lobby, she ran into Sami, who was going out to head to the arena as well.

"Heyyy." She pokes his shoulder.

"Oh, hey you." He grins, hugging her with one arm.

"Tonight should be fun." She grins, hugging him back.

"Post-Mania Raw is always fun."

"Of course they are."

"Do you know what they have for you yet?"

"Kinda of but not really."

"It's a surprise, isn't it?"

"Basically." She laughs.

"Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great."

"I hope so."

"I'm hoping you finally debut soon. All that hard work paying off, you know?"

"Yeah I know."

"Being able to hang out backstage all the time would be great."

"Oh definitely. Just like the old days." She says amusedly as they head out to the parking lot.

"Exactly."

"Good times."

They then put their things in their respective cars. "See you there?"

"You know it."

They get into the cars and he allows her to pull out first before he pulls out behind her. She has one a big dark hoodie and when she gets parked, she puts the hood up so that the fans won't see her face. She grabs her things and the makes her way inside. As soon as she gets inside, she strips the hoodie off. Sami laughs from behind her. "Shut up. It's too hot for that thing." She sticks her tongue out childishly.

"You chose to wear it."

"No, they told me to." She shakes her head.

"Huh. There's really only one reason why they'd want to conceal your identity..." He trails off and then gasps when it hits him.

"Shhhh." She laughs.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy for you!" He exclaims, engulfing her in a hug.

She squeals as he picks her up off the floor with the force of his hug. "Thanks but need air."

"Oh, sorry." He remarks, setting her down and letting go.

"It's okay." She pats his shoulder.

"This is amazing though."

"I know. I'm excited."

"No better place to debut than the Raw after Mania."

She nods in agreement.

"Now I'm excited."

"Just try not to blab." She says amusedly.

"My lips are sealed."

"Good."

"I just gotta go find out when and how I'm debuting exactly." She adds.

"I wanna know when you find out." Sami says.