Raw After Payback 2017

The following morning, I was up before TJ. I didn't want to wake him, so I carefully moved from his grip and went into the bathroom. After that, I figured Cupcake needed to go out to use the bathroom herself, cause she was awake and making noise. I take her out of the pen and carry her downstairs where a harness goes on her and a leash gets clipped on, before going outside. I walk with her, taking a few pictures as I go. After that, we go back inside and she goes back inside the pen set up downstairs. I then proceed to make breakfast. The smell of food wafts through our place and wakes up TJ. He drowsily makes his way downstairs, where he finds me in the kitchen, busy with the food. He waits a few minutes, signaling to Cupcake to be quiet before he walks up behind me and snakes his arms around my waist. I jump and squeal.

"You scared me."

"Sorry not sorry." TJ chuckles.

"You interrupted cuddling when you got out of bed." He adds, burying his face in my neck.

"Oh I am sooooo sorry." I say amusedly. "Cupcake's been out already and she's been fed. You're welcome." I add.

"Oh good."

"Figured I would let you sleep in for once, so I did everything."

"I appreciate it."

"Of course." I nod.

"You are awesome babe." He kisses my cheek.

"I know."

He chuckles and squeezes me gently.

"When she started making noise, I didn't want her to wake you up, so I took care of everything." I nod.

"Thanks babe." He kisses my cheek.

"Anytime. Nice hair by the way." I laugh.

"Yeah yeah." He chuckles.

"Can we go back to bed after we eat?" He asks. "I was comfy."

"As tempting as it sounds, we'll probably fall back asleep and I still need to shower before we go to the arena."

"Aww." He pouts. "Five minutes wouldn't hurt." He adds.

"It won't just be five minutes, you know it."

He has me turn my head to look at him and still pouts.

"No Teej." I poke his nose.

"Well, then can we share the shower at least?"

"As long as you behave somewhat."

"I'll try."

"Alright." I say amusedly.

He kisses me quick before going out into the living room to wait for the food to be done. I finish cooking and put plates together. Everything gets put on the table and I call TJ over so we could eat.

"You are amazing." TJ kisses my head as he comes in.

"I try to be."

We sit down and start to eat. "As always, it's delicious." He remarks.

"Well duh, I'm amazing like you said."

"Yes, yes you are."

I giggle which makes him laugh. "One of the many reasons I love you."

"Love you too."

After breakfast, everything goes into the dishwasher for later. We head upstairs so we could share the shower. TJ happily helps me undress after starting the shower.

"You enjoy this too much." I laugh.

"I can't even deny that." He grins.

"Nope." I agree, before we're both undressed and step inside.