Raw London 2017

Back to the beginning of the week but its also the last stretch of the live events. There wasn't really much planned before the Raw taping so Kenzie and Finn decided to sleep in. She's still asleep when he starts to stir. He looks over at her through half open eyes. He grins when he sees her peacefully sleeping. She shifts and rolls over, snuggling into her pillow. He reaches over and carefully pulls her into him so that she's snuggling into him and not the pillow. She hums contentedly and burrows against him happily. He grins more before choosing to play with her hair. Finn eventually ends up massaging her neck, which slowly wakes her up. She mumbles incoherently and arches her neck into his hand.

"Did I wake you?"

"Mmhmm." She hums.

"Sorry."

"S'okay. Feels good." She mumbles.

"Thought so."

She buries her face in his neck, brushing her lips against his skin. She nods and kisses his neck.

"Good."

Finn kisses her head and trails his hand down her back, teasing her through her sleep shirt.

"Touchy."

"I can't help myself, you know that."

"Mmhmm. Grabby leprechaun." She snorts in amusement.

"Always."

His hand continues down and he grabs her butt. She squeals and jumps. "Ferg!"

"You know how the mornings are." He grins.

"Mmhmm. You and your mornings."

"Well it gets the day started off right." He chuckles.

"Oh my god you are such a dork." She laughs and shakes her head amusedly.

"Ah, but you love me."

"Mmm true." She rolls her eyes and snickers.

"And I love you."

"Oh reeeeeally." She teases.

"Very much so."

"Sure?" She continues with a grin.

"Very."

"Positive?" She keeps going, knowing she's bugging him.

"Positive."

"Absolutely?" She needles him while moving to prop herself on his chest, locking eyes with him.

"One hundred percent."

"Completely?" She giggles as his eye twitches. "It's bugging you, isn't it?" She adds.

Finn growls quietly which causes her to burst into giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"You just growled." She laughs. "It's starting to bug you."

He sticks his tongue out childishly and she laughs again.

"Love you Ferg."

"I love you too, crazy woman." He sighs with a chuckle. "Always." He adds.

"I know." She smiles and pops a kiss on his lips.

"Excited to see what you're doing tonight?"

"Definitely. I'm hoping something fun."

"Same."

"Should be good I think."