SmackDown & 205 Live - April 18, 2017

The next day, since we got to the hotel pretty late, we slept in a little but TJ had gotten up before me because he wanted to go to the gym for a bit before tonight. He knew I would stay sleeping the whole time he was gone so he didn't leave a note or anything.

Sure enough TJ went to the gym and was in the shower by the time you started to stir.

I don't move however, too comfortable and not wanting to get up yet. I lay there until I hear the water shut off, and after a few minutes, he walks out in a towel to get dressed. "Thanks for the view." I remark.

"You're welcome. Morning babe." He chuckles.

"Went to the gym I'm assuming."

"Yeah." He nods as he picks out clothes.

"Aw, and I missed it."

"I figured you wanted to sleep so that's why I didn't try to wake you."

"I know, I'm teasing."

"Oh of course."

"Plus, wanted to make sure your shoulder was feeling alright after last night." He adds.

"Feels better." I comment after moving it around.

"Oh good."

"Thanks for the concern." I smile.

"Part of being a boyfriend." He says.

"That's true. And there'll most likely be a bruise if there isn't one already."

"Looks like it, I see it poking out of the collar of your shirt." He points out while getting dressed.

I then take a look myself. "Oh yeah, that's a good one."

"It happens." He shrugs.

I nod and sit up, leaning back to watch him finish getting dressed. It comes to the point where it's just his shirt that needs to go on. "You sure you can't just stay like that?"

TJ snickers and drops the shirt. "Your wish is my command."

"I'd be all over you right now, but I'm afraid of not leaving on time if I do."

"Alarms are wonderful things." He chuckles, moving to the bed.

"Oh yeah, forgot about those. See what all that does to me?"

TJ laughs as he climbs on the bed next to you. "My bad."

"You knew. You always know."

"Guilty." He smirks.

"It's distracting."

"I know. Just like you wearing my shirt."

"I like all the merch shirts you get, so I got to wear them."

"Yeah yeah."

"You may like them, but it's a distraction for me." He adds.

"Touché."

He then drapes an arm over me before pulling me closer. "Had to go to the gym, but it still interrupted this." He refers to cuddling as he does so.

"Of course. Gotta make up for that." I giggle.

"That's what I plan on doing."

"Mmhmm." I smile, snuggling into him contentedly. "Set the alarm?" I ask.

"Doing it now." He chuckles.

"Cause I know at some point, I won't be able to contain myself."

TJ smirks as he sets his phone aside. "I like the sound of this."