SmackDown & 205 Live after Mania 2017

The next day, since the only thing planned for TJ was 205 Live after SmackDown, I had decided to catch up on some sleep, so I slept in. He was up before me, trying to be as quiet as he could because he decided to play video games like always, while he waited for me to wake up. He gets all his stuff set up and starts to play. As he waits for the game to load, he looks over to see me still sleeping soundly, and grins. I roll in my sleep and end up cuddling with his pillow. He chuckles quietly before turning his attention to his game. A while later is when I finally wake up. "You would." I remark about the game as I yawn and then stretch.

"I had to occupy myself." He shrugs. "Tried to be as quiet as I could." He adds.

"You were fine." I assure him.

"Get enough sleep?" He asks.

"Mmhmm."

"Good."

I get up and wander over, giving him an upside-down kiss before going to the bathroom. After that, I come back and snuggle into his side while I watch him play. He kisses my head briefly.

"I know, this kinda ruined the cuddle time we usually have in the mornings." He points out.

"That's alright. I know you'll make up for it."

"Exactly. But you did grab my pillow and cuddle with that." He chuckles.

"That doesn't count." I stick my tongue out childishly.

"Suuure."

"It doesn't." I insist.

"Well, you obviously thought it was me so..."

"But it wasn't so it doesn't count." I swat his shoulder.

"I know, I know, I'm only teasing." He chuckles.

"Butthead."

"I know I am." He states proudly.

I roll my eyes and shake my head amusedly. After watching him play for a while, and after he pauses the game for a moment, I decide to move so that I'm straddling his lap. I then kiss him with intensity. But before he could respond, I leave his lips and move so I can get dressed, a smirk on my face the entire time. TJ just sits there for a minute, flabbergasted. Once I have what I need, I turn to head into the bathroom, laughing a bit at the fact he hasn't even moved.

"No fair!" He hollers when he snaps out of it.

"I had the urge." I laugh, poking my head out.

He just pouts at me.

"I'll come back over there once I'm dressed at least. Shouldn't take me long at all."

"Meanie."

"You enjoyed it."

"Well yeah but you walked away."

"That was my plan."

"Not nice."

"You'll survive."

"Maybe."

I soon come out, having chosen to wear a dress for today.

"Beautiful." TJ whistles.

"As you always say." I remark as I take my spot back.

"You're always pretty." He kisses my cheek.

"Just like the day we met."

"Totally." He agrees.

After he had been playing for a while, he decided to give it a break, turning it off. He too decided to get ready for the day, dressing nice like always before making sure he had everything ready to go. I too finish getting ready myself, only making sure I had the necessary things to leave with.