SmackDown & 205 Live London 2017

The next day, since TJ and I were still in London, we had some time to sleep in since we didnt have to worry about attending the live event, just SmackDown and 205. I'm laying on his chest, still fast asleep when he starts to stir. He stretches and looks down through half open eyes to see me fast asleep still, a grin forming on his face at how peaceful I look. TJ decides to behave for now and let me sleep a little longer. It wasn't much longer before I had woken up, and I look to see him looking back. "What time is it?"

He looks over to the clock on the nightstand and tells me. "I don't want to get up, I'm comfortable." I mumble.

"We have some time before we have to move." He chuckles.

"Good."
He laughs and runs a hand up and down my back.
"Wonder how long you'll be playing confused when I help you on the shows."
"I don't know. Probably not too much longer I'd say."

"Turn to full blown smirking."

"Guilty." TJ laughs.

"By the way, I gave it some thought. Much rather go on the date than that gala next week."

"Fine with me." He shrugs.

"Getting ideas on where to go?"

"Of course."

"You know I'm usually all over that." He grins.

"I know."

"We're going to have fun. I promise."

"We always do."

He nods and kisses me quickly. A while later, we finally start the day, deciding to get dressed. As usual, TJ is distracting me as I get ready with touches and kisses. "You're being distracting."

"Can't help it."

"Never can."

"Nope." He says cheerfully.

"You keep doing that, I'll never finish." I laugh.

"Oh alright. I'll stop for now."

"I'm almost done."

"Good." He smiles cheesily.

"You can be plenty touchy later." I remark.

"Aw man."

"If we didn't have to go to work, then we wouldnt have to worry about being late."

"Yeah yeah."

"Any ideas on our date night next week?"

"Oh, just leave it to me. I've got it all figured out. Let it be a surprise."

"I should've known." I laugh.

He ends up stealing quite a few kisses, some lasting longer than others. "

"Greedy man." I laugh breathlessly.

"I'm allowed to be."

"I suppose." I say amusedly. "Gonna let me go long enough to go finish up in the bathroom?" I question.

"Do I have to?" He pouts.

"You know I don't take long."

"True." He concedes, letting me go reluctantly.

"Not like most girls who need an hour or so just to get ready. Kind of ridiculous." I remark, heading into the bathroom.

"Yeah, that's a little much."