Raw: April 17, 2017

Yesterday, Kenzie and Finn had to leave her place in Florida to go to the next city for Raw and also to see if he'll be cleared to compete after the impact tests today. She was awake before him, anxious about if he'll be cleared or not to get back in the ring when they see the trainer at the arena. She lays on his chest, watching him sleep for a bit. It wasn't too much longer before he had woken up. He stretches a bit before looking down at her to see her awake.

"You're up early." He mumbles, his voice raspy.

"Couldn't sleep anymore." She murmurs. "Today's the day and I'm anxious about it." She adds.

"You don't need to be. I've been fine the last few days."

"I just really wanna know if they'll clear you or not."

"I know."

"I'm hoping you do."

"I'm pretty sure I will." He kisses her head.

"I hope so."

"Try to relax. We don't have to go in for a while."

"I know. I'll try."

"I think I can distract you." Finn leers, kissing the sensitive spot beneath her ear.

"As always."

She giggles and tilts her head, giving him more room. "Just don't go too crazy. You and I both know how you get. Otherwise I'll need to coverup with makeup just to be seen on TV."

"I'll try to be nice." He snickers.

"As long as you try."

He hums in agreement, kissing along her neck. He continues for a bit until they both hear the growling of someone's stomach.

"Looks like something else is calling your name." She laughs.

"Don't wanna move though." He mumbles.

"There's always room service again."

All he does is nod. She reaches over and grabs the room phone. She also grabs the menu, knowing what they both would want, before calling down to room service and ordering. Finn waits until she hangs up before continuing where he left off.

"You're lucky I'm decently dressed, so you won't have to stop until they knock." She laughs.

"If I was really lucky, you wouldn't be dressed."

"Ferg..." She swats his shoulder lightly.

"Just being honest."

"Yes cause you've been trying to be patient all last week."

"Exactly." He mutters.

"Just gotta have that patience until after we find out if you're cleared."

Finn whines loudly.

"I know, I know."

He keeps whining so she kisses him to shut him up. He starts to kiss back and he warps his arms around her to hold her closer.

"You've behaved this long. You can handle a little bit longer." She says after pulling away.

"Right." He nods.

"No more whining." She taps his nose.

"Promise."

"Good." She says right before there's a knock on the door. "I'll get that." She adds.

Finn lets go and she slides out of bed to get the tray of food. She opens the door and they push the cart in and she pays them before they go. She uncovers the food, wheeling the cart over to the bed.