WWE Payback 2017

The day of the pay-per-view, and Kenzie was excited because this would be her first pay-per-view as an official member of the Raw Women's Division. She had woken up just as Finn was walking out of the bathroom, from just getting out of the shower. She almost says something but decides to enjoy the view instead, since he's only wearing a towel around his waist. She tries to keep any noises to herself, so he wouldn't know she was staring, since his back was turned to her as he went through his suitcase for clothes. In the end, the creak of the bed as she shifts is what gives her away. Finn peers over his shoulder and sees her staring back with a little smirk.

"I thought I felt eyes on me." He chuckles.

"Guilty." She murmurs, propping herself up on her elbow a bit. "Can you blame me though? Nice way to wake up in the morning." She adds.

He laughs, blushing a little as she leers at him. "So, can't sleep anymore?" He asks.

"Nah." She shakes her head.

"It's because of tonight isn't it?"

"Maybe a little. I think it's mostly because we actually slept last night." She snickers.

"After that long drive from the live event, we both were exhausted." He nods.

"Mmhmm." She agrees. "But you know what you're doing tonight, I don't yet." She adds.

"That's true." He nods.

"Maryse lays a hand on you I swear...cause we all know she gets slap happy when it pertains to her husband."

"I know but you have to behave. Especially if you want to keep quiet about us still."

"I know, I know."

She flops back on the bed with a huff. "If she ever slapped you, I would love to be introduced into a storyline and go after her. A girl can dream, right?"

"Of course love." He chuckles.

"It'd be like Japan all over again." She grins.

"Fun times." Finn smirks.

"Indeed they were."

He finishes getting dressed and she still hasn't moved from the bed. "Suits always look good on you."

Finn just smirks.

"Kinda look better on the floor though." She continues, making him almost choke. "You okay?" She laughs a bit.

"...Uh-huh..." He coughs.

"Just speaking the truth though." She grins.

"Tease." Finn mutters.

"It's what I do. You know this."

"Yeah yeah."

"I'm too comfy to move." She says as she stretches.

"You're gonna have to soon." He says amusedly.

"Ugh, I know."

She groans and hides under the covers.

"What do you want to do for breakfast?" He asks after chuckling.

"Don't care." Her muffled voice comes from under the blankets.

"Well, if you plan on staying under those blankets, we'll have to stay here."

There's a brief silence. "...dammit." She grumbles.

"Completely up to you."

She sighs, loud and dramatic before flipping the covers off. She slowly rolls out of bed.