A Stuffed Animal

✔A Stuffed Animal

Minho:

You rolled over grabbed your glow in the dark bear, holding it tightly to your chest and you turned off your light. You closed your eyes, you didn't expect Minho to come back home tonight because you've been staying at his place for a while, while your parents were on vacation. He said he wouldn't be home. You didn't mind either, you knew he had Some Glader stuff to do. Normally you wouldn't have to sleep with your stuffed animal glow in the dark bear because Minho had been there to sleep with you. You're scared if you don't sleep with something you will have a nightmare which you hated, or something will get you. You held the bear close to you as it glowed in the dark you smiled closing your eyes once more and falling asleep. You woke up in the middle of the night, just woke up with someones arm around you. You then realise it was Minho and tried to hide the bear.

"I already saw the bear, it was glowing in the dark Y\N." Your face turns red as you turned the light on and rolled over. Minho was smiling looking at you.

"Don't make fun of me." You said holding the bear closer.

"I'm not i think its... cute." He said propping himself up. You grabbed your pillow and hit him with it. "Hey!" he said laughing. "No really, it's cute of you to still sleep with a stuffed animal."

"He's not just any stuffed animal! His name is glow bear."

"Glow bear really?"

"I couldn't think of anything and i was like 5!" You said pouting.

"Well, hi glow bear it's nice to meet you." You smiled.

"He said it's nice to meet you too." Minho laughed and kissed you.

"Does Glow Bear have to sleep with us tonight?" You grinned.

"Yes, he had a nightmare and he's scared." You put him in front of you as you faced Minho. "Don't try any funny business." You said turning on the light. "He's watching you."

"He's creepy." Minho said. You laughed.

"Don't worry, he likes you." Minho laid back down putting his arm around your waist pulling you and glow bear closer.

Thomas:

You searched frantically for your stuffed animal. You couldn't sleep without it but you couldn't find it. You started to get really worried, and thought it was lost forever. You ran around your house looking for the small lion animal. You couldn't find it everywhere. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. You walked to the door and opened it to show Thomas, your boyfriend, standing there.

"Oh good!" you said pulling him in shutting and locking the door behind him. "I need your help." You pulled him into the living room.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find charlie and i need him."

"Charlie?" He asked.

"My lion!"

"How do you lose a lion!"

"It's a stuffed animal stupid!" You hit his arm. "Help me!" you said with a sad look in your eyes.

"Um, okay what does he look like." You stopped in your tracks and looked at him.

"Didn't you go to kindergarten? A lion Thomas, a lion!"

"Oh sorry." He said. You both ran around the bottom floor looking in every spot.

"Did you find it?" I asked him meeting at the stairs.

"No, you?"

"Would I be asking if i found him." You said to him. He opened his mouth then shut it. You took his hand and ran him upstairs. You were stressing out. Your parents weren't going to be back until late late that night, so you desperately needed Charlie. You ran into your parents room and looked around.