29•Detention|Algee

7k...well almost 8k, ily guys❤️

Y/N dragged her feet down the hall towards the library. She despised that place at the moment, any other time she'd be ecstatic to go and become engulfed with the abundant amount of books left for her to enjoy. Sadly, she is visiting the place for something she rarely has, detention.

"Afternoon, Ms.Y/LN. Take a seat over by Smith." Ms.Bonet, the librarian, instructed as she heard the double doors creak open. Y/N mentally rolled her eyes as she spotted Algee waving at her with a goofy smile. He sat alone at a table all the way in the back, away from the rest of the kids."How'd you know it was me? You didn't even turn around." Y/N questioned as she made her way towards Algee and the table.

"You're the only one surprisingly late." She blandly answered, never taking her eyes off of the magazine she had placed in front of her. Y/N kissed her teeth and sat down beside Algee. Algee made a silly face and stared at Y/N until she caught on. When she did a giggle threatened to spill from her lips.

"Wassup, G." Y/N greeted as she propped her head up with the assistance of her hand. "Woap. What you in here for?" Algee returned as he leaned back in his chair. "Too many tardies." Algee side eyed Y/N for a few seconds then started laughing. Ms.Bonet and Y/N quickly shot him look that made him hush instantly. "Lame ass." He whispered to Y/N.

"Ok Algebra, why are you here?" Y/N question with her eyes narrowed at Algee. Algee chuckled a little then smirked. "I might or might not have gotten caught in the janitors closet with Janae." "I- Nigga you nasty." Y/N blurted out. Everyone in the library turned around towards Y/N and Algee. Ms.Bonet raised an eyebrow in a threatening way, causing Y/N to slump down in her seat in embarrassment. "My bad."

Algee snickered at her red face. "Calm down, li' lame ass." Y/N scrunched up her face and sat back up. "Fuck you." She was tired of the disrespect. "Shit when?" Right before Y/N was about to answer Ms.Bonet stood up and cleared her throat. Everyone in the library gave her their attention.

"Alright, since this is detention and that means punishment, I want you all to place all the books that are on the carts by the shelves back up." Ms.Bonet announced. A choir of groans of complaining echoed through the room for a good two minutes. Ms.Bonet waved them off and returned to her seat. All the students left their tables and began completing their task.

Y/N began to stand up as well but was stopped by Algee grabbing her wrist. She looked down at him with an annoyed face only to see him smirking. She raised her eyebrows in a way to signal him to speak his mind. "You still ain't tell me where, babygirl." Y/N heavily sighed at his behavior. "Back there behind the last shelf." She answered sarcastically. Algee obviously didn't catch it due to his response. "For real?" He giddily asked like a child. "Nah, man." She chuckled and walked off. Algee stood up and kissed his teeth. "Bet." He mumbled walking over to the shelves.

---

Y/N was currently placing books on her third bookcase. She found this task really easy and quick. Every since she bursted Algee's bubble he hadn't been back to bother her. Y/N actually missed it. She picked up a book and started searching for where to put it. As she used the moving ladder to glide down the shelf it halted and she was yanked down.

Y/N immediately started swinging her arms and kicking her legs. "Shit chill, girl." A voice groaned as they released her. Y/N turned around and saw that Algee was the culprit. She giggled and watched him rub the side of his head where she apparently hit him. "You hit like a man." Algee complained as he narrowed his eyes at Y/N. Y/N raised her hands up in defense. "No one told you to to sneak up on me." She responded.

"Whatever, so uh Y/N," Algee started and walked into Y/N person space. Y/N raised an eyebrow at him as his hand found their way on her waist. He bit his bottom and gave Y/N a look. "When you tryin' to let a young brotha get some?" Algee finished. A small smile spread across her face after she rubbed her glossed lips against each other. Y/N wasn't going to lie, Algee was attractive to her and she wouldn't mind giving him a piece, but she wasn't making it easy.

Y/N shook her head no and turned around. She began acting as if she was rearranging the in front of her to the right order. Algee smacked his lips and pressed up against Y/N from behind. He placed his chin on her shoulder and got really close to her ear. "I don't know why you acting like I haven't caught you basically eye raping me multiple times, but it's coo'. I like games." He spoke.

Algee hands began roaming all over Y/N's body. He groped her breast a little then slowly moved south. His stopped once they met her thighs that were exposed because of the mini skirt Y/N wore. A soft moan left Y/N lips as she liked the feeling of Algee massaging her inner thighs. Algee's hands moved up further and further up her thighs till he felt heat her pussy radiating on to his fingers.

Y/N felt Algee smirk beside her as he slid her panties to the side and began toying with her clit. A gasp spewed from her mouth at the pressure applied to her lower half. She felt herself slowly dripping onto Algee's fingers and her thighs. Algee turned his head and gently attached his lips to Y/N's neck, roughly sucking on it. Y/N basically stabbed her bottom lip with her teeth to prevent any loud noise to come out and get them caught.

---

Algee had Y/N hoisted up on the wall of the library with her legs wrapped around his neck as he ate her out and drilled his fingers in and out of her. Y/N had two of his fingers on his other hand placed in her mouth, sucking on it to keep quiet. Y/N started grinding her lower half fast and roughly against Algee's tongue and fingers to get closer to release.

Algee groaned inside of Y/N because her taste, causing her to suck harder on his fingers. Algee felt how she clenched around his fingers and he loved it. He began curling his finger inside of Y/N as he twisted them also. Algee's small beard was completely soaked in Y/N's essence. The chance of them getting caught was somewhat high, but neither one of them really cared at the moment.

Algee removed his fingers and heard Y/N faintly whimper. He chuckled and dipped his tongue between her folds a few times then shoved it completely in. Y/N's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the pleasure and one hand found itself entangled with Algee's hair as the other one groped her breast.

Y/N felt her stomach tighten and her legs started trembling. Algee started darting his tongue in and out at a faster pace. Y/N's head lazily swayed from side to side as she felt on cloud nine. After a few more moments of the lovely head she was receiving from Algee, Y/N felt a wave of heat all over her body as she climaxed on Algee. Alged lapped her goodness up then gently placed her down on her feet.

Y/N felt her legs wobble a little bit as she registered what had just happend. Algee chuckled at her then stuck his fingers in his mouth and stared Y/N down as he sucked them clean. Y/N dropped her head and started blushing. Algee grabbed her by her jaw then lifted her head back up and leaned his head in. Y/N did the same until their lips collided. They locked lips for a few seconds till Algee pulled away with a smirk.

"How you taste, Babygirl?" He asked while licking his lips. Y/N returned him a smirk before sticking her tongue out. "I taste damn good, lil dude." She answered. Algee parted his lips to say something but stopped as he and Y/N heard Ms.Bonet saying that detention was over and that they could leave. Algee grabbed Y/N's head lead them out of the library.

---

As Y/N and Algee were the last two people to walk out of the school and into the parking lot Algee stopped in his tracks, he also stopped Y/N too since they still were holding hands. Y/N turned back and looked at Algee with confusion. "Huh?" "You and I both know what we had going on in that library ain't over." He spoke. Y/N grinned and nodded her head. "I know, so my car or yours?" She suggested.

"My car, I think it's a lot more spacious for what I'm tryin' to do." Algee answered then swooped Y/N up in his arms and charged towards his car. Y/N giggled at his eagerness and wrapped her arms around his neck.