36•Luh Daddy|Keith

Y/N walked down the streets of her town to the local corner store

Y/N walked down the streets of her town to the local corner store. Her hair blew in the wind and her skin was kissed by the sun. She was enjoying her stroll as a familiar group of boys came into her view. The closer she got the clearer the group appeared to her. It was the local 'thugs' of her neighborhood: Woody, Algee and Keith.

They basically ran Y/N's hood. Well actually, Keith ran the hood. Woody and Algee were more so like the henchmen who had enough respect to step to Keith's plate if needed. Everyone kissed the ground the three walked on to prevent a cap getting bust in they ass. Everyone expect Y/N. She didn't see them as someone to kiss up to cause she could hold her own.

Y/N pulled out her phone and placed it up to her ear. The last thing she wanted was to talk to any of the guys. As she strolled passed the posse they all watched her. They simultaneously licked their lips before muttering 'Damn' underneath their breath. Keith snapped his head towards Algee and Woody then glared, this resulted in the two other males raising their hands in defense and apologizing before going inside.

Keith turned back around and glanced at how Y/N hips swayed left and right. "Aye, Y/N." He called out to get her attention. Y/N, still playing along as if she was on the phone, didn't answer but she heard him loud and clear. Keith chuckled then proceeded to call her again. "Y/N, I know yeen on the phone so ya' might as well quit playing."

Y/N kissed her teeth and turned on her heels. She made her way back to the stoop Keith sat on. Keith stood up and towered over Y/N. He could see the annoyance written all over her face and he loved it. Keith knew she wasn't with all the worshipping shit like everyone else and he liked that about her. He liked it even more to get on every single nerve that Y/N owned. He thought she was cute when she's angry.

"What, Keith?" Y/N groaned as she threw her head and placed her hands on her hips. All Y/N wanted to get to the corner store and get some of her favorite snacks that she ran out of before her show came on. Which was in 15 minutes. "Where you going dressed like this?" Keith questioned as his eyes examined her attire.

Y/N looked down at her faded blue tank top and gray sweatpants then back at Keith, who also wore a tank top and sweatpants. "Keith, you have on the same shit as I do." Y/N fussed as she narrowed her eyes at Keith. "Ok, but you look fine and shit wearing it." Y/N opened her mouth to say something but Keith spoke again. "Where you headed to though, ma?"

Y/N's eyes rolled instantly at that name. She hated it. If she didn't push you out of her vagina after 9 months Y/N didn't want to hear you call her that. 'With Keith's head that shit probably would've hurt' Y/N thought to herself.

"Why are you interrogating me like you're my daddy, Keith?" Y/N whined. "Why ya' talking reckless like I ain't already that?" Y/N pressed her power button to look at the time and saw that she only had 7 minutes till her show. Keith noticed her impatience and shook his head. He really wanted to bother her some more but decided against it. Keith smacked his lips and playfully shoved Y/N. "Gone head and get to where ya' lil ass was going. I'll fuck witcha some other time."

With that Y/N proceeded to jog down the block to the corner store. Keith watched as her ass jumped and chuckled.

---

Y/N had just finished watching 'Love & HipHop: Hollywood'. She stood up from the couch and as she started picking up her clutter of snacks three loud bangs came from the front door. Y/N's head snapped towards the the door and her face scrunched up. She wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

Y/N tossed the wrappers in the trash and the banging on the door reoccured, but louder. She scrunched up her face and sped towards the door. Which a lot of effort, Y/N slung the door open and saw Keith on the other side. He flashed her a toothy smiled that revealed his bottom grill.  Y/N stared at Keith with knitted eyebrows.

"Keith why are you here? How did you even know where I stay?" Y/N question with a hand propped on her hip. Keith chuckled and pushed his way in the house. Y/N watched as he strolled over to the couch. "Uh excuse me nappy headed negro." She exclaimed while closing the front door. Keith glanced up Y/N and chuckled.

"I was originally at my homeboy house and he brought up that yo' lil cute ass lives beside him." Keith explained. "Plus, I get to know ya, ma." He added while patting the space on the couch beside him. Y/N wanted to tell Keith to leave because she knew her brother was on the way home. She also wanted to let him stay and "get to know" him too.

Y/N swayed towards to the couch and plopped down beside Keith. She looked up at Keith and her eyes met his only for Keith to instantly look away. 'Keith's shy?' Y/N thought herself.

Keith eyes darted everywhere until they landed on the playstation on the tv stand. He hopped up and grabbed a controller when he saw 2K18. "You play?" He questioned. "Nah, that's my brothers. I don't know how to play that shit." Y/N answered with annoyance as the thoughts of all the time her brother has interrupted her peace playing that game.

"Oh really? Lemme teach you." Keith suggested handing Y/N a controller. Y/N started to push it away. "Nah, I'm good." Keith smacked his lips. "It'll help ease us into getting to know each other." Y/N sighed and grabbed the controller and watched Keith start up  the game.

Tbc...

———
Hi, I missed you guys.
Updates are slow for now (sorry)