Twelve-bonds

Derek confused by Camila's mood swings^^**"I want you to be officially a member of the pack" Derek announces

**
"I want you to be officially a member of the pack" Derek announces.

I was sitting on our bed reading a book.

"Um..okay, but why the sudden urge?" He only shrugs his shoulders in response. "When?"

"Tonight" Derek leaves before I can protest.

I pull the sheets off my legs and mark my place in my book before running to catch up to him.

"Tonight?" I shriek. Derek slowly turns around to see me glaring at him. He gulps before nodding yes.

"You could have told me earlier! I have to go get ready!" I throw my arms up before going to Camilla's room.

"I need your help" I say, bursting through the door.

***

A few hours later, I'm ready. I look in the mirror, not recognizing the person staring back at me.

I look like a goddess with my hair in loose curls, adorned with jewels that also lay on my face. My dress is all white and flows behind me. On my feet are gold gladiators. Words can't describe how beautiful it all looks.

"Wow" I whisper.

"I know" Camilla whispers back.

I see Camilla check the time from her reflection on the mirror.

"We better get going, the ceremony starts in thirty minutes" I nod back at her, doing a once over before walking out the door to the ceremony, Camilla grabbing the ends of my flowy dress.

***

Thirty minutes later I am waiting outside the banquet hall for my que to go in. I look to Lia, giving me the thumbs up, meaning that it was time. I brush my hair out of my face and straighten my dress before pushing the doors open.

Everyone gasps as I start walking down the aisle made by white rose petals. I feel everyone looking at me but don't pay any attention to them. Instead, I look to my mate who is waiting at the front for me.

He sure does clean up well. Wearing a black button down with black slacks and shoes, with a fresh shaved face. He certainly is handsome, no doubting that.

Once I reach Derek, I turn around to face the front.

"You look beautiful" he whispers to me.