Captive

I'm falling is the first thing that flits into my mind. I feel weightless for a while and I slowly gain consciousness. I feel like I just recovered from a bad case of migraine and keep my eyes closed. I gain feeling from all my fingers and feel like I am lying on the softest bed imaginable. Suddenly, I can see figures without opening my eyes. My vision is like thermal infrared vision with a lot of figures around the bed. I'm in a room,I realise with a pang. How did I get here? Soon, I feel heat. Strong heat radiating from their bodies. I hear a faint sound of dogs panting from all the figures. "Is she awake or was the dose too strong?" Someone-a guy asks. What do I do now? Stay like this forever? I take a deep breath. I open my eyes groggily like I just woke up from a deep slumber. I rub my eyes and sit up. I gasp inwardly and look around the room. It was a very elaborately designed room with expensive looking furniture. The floor was a dark mahogany with matching dark drapes. The window grilles were intricately designed with thin beams. Someone clears their voice behind and I turn to see all five guys staring at me.

                      I open my mouth but Xavier beats me to it., "Look,we can explain". "Oh really? Why not explain me how I am in this room and how you drugged me?"  Sarcasm drips off my words. I stare at all of them with my eyebrow raised. Anger only made me more courageous. On normal circumstances, I would have fainted like some damsel in distress and act like I'm dead so that they would dispose of me somewhere and I can escape! Unfortunately, this time if I don't get some answers, I will tear my hair out. How long am I gonna stand this shit? 

                     The guys look perplexed but Xavier tells me " We drugged you with some potion thing but that doesn't matter because we brought you here so that our Master could talk with you" 

                        "Where the hell am I?" My voice rises.

                      " In the building that I wanted to bring you that day someone dragged you to their truck" 

                      " Why am I here? Get me out of here! What the ef XAVIER? WHY ARE YOU GUYS EVEN CHASING ME?" I yell at them.

                       I advance towards Xavier but Peirce comes towards me in a blur. Suddenly, a voice whispers in my mind. He can read your mind. I wait for the voice to say more but it's gone. "She knows" Peirce says with deadly precision. One of the guys step forward,staring at me intensely. I get lost into his eyes. His eyes turn crimson covering the whole eyeball. Come to me he whispers. I take a step forward with my eyes slowly drooping. Something's wrong I sense faintly. I shake myself out of it and realise I'm in deep trouble when all the guys stare at me with all their lips pulled back. They slowly tilt their heads in synchronisation. Soon, their bodies convulse. I scream and pick up a vase near me and throw it at one of them. I turn and throw the door open. A tall man stands at the entrance and I realise numbly that it was the guy who dragged me. I sprint blindly,pushing him away. My heart thumps wildly as I search for a way out. I run to the nearest door and run through every door I see but don't meet any entrances. I can hear the panting noises of the Hellhounds and I'm too scared to look behind me. I'm near tears when I run through another door and the door slams shut behind me. 

                    I twist the knob as hard as I can and bang on the door as hard as I can. Tears slip from my eyes. I yell to get me out of here but it's no use. I can't even shake the door because it feels like someone placed a cupboard to keep it shut. I mutter some colourful phrases and run to the window. I knew I was never going to give up. Determination coursed through me as I shoved the window open. The window was big enough for me to slip through, considering I wasn't quite the average petite person. I looked down the window to find if there was anything to support me but there was nothing. My heart sank to the bottom as I groaned in frustration. 

                 "You won't find anything there" A voice says. I whirl around to see another guy there but in an uniform. I flatten myself to the wall as he comes nearer. His gaze lingers too long on my sundress and stares at my face. "Don't touch me,please" I squeal but he touches me. What do you want ? a youthful voice asks in my mind. I gasp and tell him Why are you doing this. He points at his mouth and shakes his head. Oh. He couldn't speak. I swallow and ask him how to get out of here, praying with all my heart that he wasn't part of the kidnapping group. Yes but why are you even here? His voice becomes more accusing. I explain my plight to him but he shakes his head sternly. Without breaking touch from me, he says If they are kidnapping you, then there must be a reason to it and I cannot do anything to help because I am merely a servant and if the Master catches me helping you, he might resort to dangerous methods to punish both of us. I see hesitation in his eyes and knew that I had to use it to make him more hesitant. Please, I beg you that you help me escape this place. I won't speak a word of it even if I get caught. I beg him silently, all the while giving him the Bambi eyes.

                    I was desperate enough that I would resort to all the tactics in the world if it was all it took to escape from this place. I even batted my freaking eyelashes and sidled up him. I could see his resolve wavering as I saw his eyes looking everywhere but me. I ran my fingers along his arm and acted like I was some damsel in distress. I heard a gasp behind me but couldn't spot anything from the corners of my eyes. I ignore it and my ears catch on fire. I place my hand next to his body and the guy's face turns crimson. He gulps and shakes his head weakly. "Please" I say out loud and lean my face near his. 

                     God,what am I doing I realise with a jolt. But the guy had already closed his eyes like I was going to kiss him. I purse my lips to hold in the laughter and using the advantage, I pushed him away hard. His hands thrashes about as he falls out of balance. His widened eyes took in everything as I fling the French door open and bang it shut. I push against the door but there's a heavy weight resisting my efforts. Using all my strength, I push the door until I could hear the satisfying click of the door locking. Soon, a familiar voice starts yelling to stop and I stop for one tiny second just to identify the voice. Suddenly, the door swings towards me and I back out as fast as I can but I fall backwards.

                     A sharp pain shoots up my spine and I can't breathe for a few moments. Everything hurts but I pick myself up. I'm never gonna escape from this hellhole My thoughts stop to a crushing stop. Tears fill my eyes as I register the stabbing pricks of pain on my calf. I groan and move my leg but shards of transparent glass fall out from it. I gasp and gasp until the sight of the wounds on my leg imprints itself in my mind. Blood is everywhere. I hear a strangled gasp and I look up from my pain induced haze. Julian is here.