School

I woke up groggily to thunder booming in the distance."Wow" I thought. I've never woken up early for school. I was always the person who came running to school in the last minute or couldn't catch the bus early.I rubbed my eyes and looked outside from my window.There were dark flashing clouds in the sky and this darkened everything. The sky just depicted my mood for the day. I turned off my alarm and went to brush my teeth. I looked at the mirror and sighed.I was those unlucky people with all my features in a muddle.My eyes were almond-shaped and hazel;blue with brown specks.My hair in between blonde and brunette.I had thick curling wavy chocolate brown hair with natural blonde highlights depending on the light and the way I styled my hair.Unfortunately,my body wasn't all very nice.I had .I was more on the curvy side and could never be one of those people who were short and petite.On the good side,I was tall and had nice eyes and hair which was what my mom told me. I used to believe that I was somewhat attractive but I have never had a boyfriend.I quickly bathed and dressed in what seemed nice enough clothes for the first day of school.

                     Shit...today was the first day of school. I took inventory of my healing abilities.I knew that the first day was going to be excruciating.I took my bag and went downstairs."Oh my god!" Mason exclaimed dramatically."You actually woke up early! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SISTER!! DIE YOU DIRTY PEASANT!!" I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table to eat breakfast.I sighed and thought of ditching school. I just had to be careful not to hug anyone or touch anyone for too long or weird things would start happening to them and to me.I had to keep it together or else I'll be the school's freak and no way in hell am I going to make that a possibility."Mason,bring Angie to school in your car" Mom ordered.I widened my eyes and looked at Mason to gauge his reaction."NO WAY MOM! I might have to bring my friends and that would be too.."he trailed."No,I don't care whatever it is and I'm sure your sister isn't going to ruin your friendship or anything"Mom replied oblivious to my brother's vehemence against me. I sighed and decided it was time to go.

                      We got in my brother's car and drove towards a particular house."Is this your friend's house? I thought you were lying when you told Mom that " I demanded.Mason gave me creepy grin and honked the car.Then I saw the same guy whom I pushed off the ladder coming towards the CAR.Shit. "MASON! THIS IS YOUR FRIEND!" I squeaked."Yeah..he's a pretty cool guy.." My brother continued.My heart hammered as that guy went to open the door.To my relief, he sat next to the Mason in the front.Shit.What am I supposed to say now?Say hi? "So this is your sister" that guy said and turned to look at me.Crap,crap,crap.What was his name anyway?And his voice sounded nice and deep...Wait,why am I thinking about that? I shook myself out of my thoughts and tried to meet his stare coolly." I'm Julian" he introduced himself. "I'm Angeline" I started. "I think our friendship will start off well due to the chemistry that sparked between us during the small encounter that day" He declared."Excuse me?!" I said in a accusing tone.I looked at Mason but he was too busy reversing the car. I sank lower in my seat and ignored both of them but Juilan was proving too difficult to tolerate. "That's very bad for your back" He gestured at my posture. I grunted and sinked lower in my seat,not wanting to give him the satisfaction that I could follow whatever he said.

                       Soon,we got to school.I fiddled with my bracelets nervously and turned to Mason for assurance.But he just took off with Julian behind in very Mason-like fashion.I sighed and examined the school.The school was quite big and broad.It was situated in the middle of a forested area.What was with this place with all the nature.Then I saw big expensive looking cars  trailing into the carpark.There was this group of people coming out from a big car and whispering to each other.They all had this intimidating grace within them and something I couldn't name.Another group piled out from another car all looking very tanned and freckled.Were they cliques or something? I watched from a distance as another group came laughing and chatting.They all had aquiline noses and curly and wavy hair.It seemed like atmosphere changed when the groups-cliques came.It was like those people were respected or something as I observed others keeping quiet or admiring them. I had to admit that they all looked attractive in a way I couldn't name.I frowned at them with thoughts swirling in my head.