That Wall You Call Home

⌛️⏳⌛️

⌛️⏳⌛️

Tyler woke up first, feeling strong and comfortable arms around him. He froze. Oh god, what he did last night. Without a second thought Tyler quickly scrambled out of the bed and began yanking on some clothes. Whose clothes it didn't matter to him. He just wanted to leave. Josh didn't deserve someone like him.

Josh hummed softly before stretching, finally seeing Tyler up and frantically getting dressed. His eyes widened.

"Tyler what are y-" But before Josh could finish his sentence Tyler hastily left the bedroom and was making his way down the hall.

"Tyler wait!" Josh yelled after him and tried catching up while putting on sweatpants, almost falling. A loud thump followed by a string of curses was heard near the front door. Someone had fallen, and it wasn't Josh.

"Tyler?" Josh said cautiously, seeing a sprawled out Tyler on the floor in front of his door, his cat Poppy sitting innocently beside him and licking her paw.

"Your fucking cat tripped me." Tyler grumbled sitting up and hissing softly when we realized he scraped his knee. Josh went to the bathroom quickly and grabbed a bandaid along with a warm cloth.

Tyler was silent as he watched Josh kneel down beside him and roll up his shorts slightly before gently pressing against the small scrape. The brunette squirmed uncomfortably as Josh put antiseptic on it before gently putting on the band aid.

"Now why on earth were you trying to get away so fast?" Josh said, an amused smile on his face. Tyler wondered if Josh ever got mad at anyone, ever.

"I figured you'd want me gone. What I did was disgusting." Tyler murmured, hugging his knees. Josh sighed and pulled Tyler into his lap.

"I'm a little hurt yeah but we said no labels. I know it's gonna take some time for you to get comfortable with the idea of a-" Josh stuttered. "a possible relationship." He said. Josh didn't know why he was trying so hard for this guy, but Tyler made him feel happy.

"I-I'm sorry Josh I'm so sorry....wait, you still wanna try with me?" Tyler asked surprised and looked up at Josh who was still smiling at him.

"Course I do. I told you I have all the time in the world." Josh said, pulling the brunette into his lap and kissing his forehead. "We just gotta do something about that wall you got up here." He said, his finger pointing lazily at Tyler's heart.

Tyler smiled and cuddled against Josh who held him securely before standing up with him in his arms.

"I don't know what led you to believe that you're just an object to he used, but you're not Tyler. You're....I can't even describe how important you are." Josh said nuzzling his nose into the brunette's hair. It smelled like the lavender shampoo he used but with the a faint scent of Tyler. Josh didn't have any other way to describe it other than that's just how Tyler smelled, and he smelled so nice.