He Knew Me

💫💫💫⚠️Warning of attempted rape and graphic violence⚠️

💫💫💫
⚠️Warning of attempted rape and graphic violence⚠️

It was a cold crisp morning, and Tyler yawned before stretching out. His legs brushed against Josh's and he smiled a bit. The thing that Tyler couldn't believe was that he spilled everything last night.

There wasn't a single thing left hidden from Josh. Tyler panicked a bit and his heart sped up. Suddenly he felt the sheets move beside him.

"Morning." A scruffy voice said before nuzzling into his neck. Tyler exhaled slowly and melted into Josh's touch. It just felt so warm and inviting, like nothing was wrong. Tyler's anxiety riddled heart slowed back down as he felt Josh's arms wrap around his waist, pulling him into a hug.

"You alright?" Josh asked, leaving light kisses against his shoulder.

"Mhmm." Tyler muttered out and sighed. He slowly inched out of Josh's grasp to go to the bathroom.

"Don't go too far." Josh said and smiled. Tyler smirked and closed the bathroom door.

Five minutes passed, then ten, then fifteen.

At twenty minutes Josh got up and knocked on the door.

"Tyler?" Josh said tentatively. Upon hearing no response, he opened the door to find the window wide open. "Shit." Just muttered and closed the door, rushing to find his clothes.

*****

Tyler didn't know what overcame him. Just being in house, closed in, with someone who loves you so much. Someone who he would most definitely disappoint. Tyler knew he would disappoint Josh. It was only a matter of time. 

The thing that Tyler didn't like was how much Josh knew, which was everything. There was nowhere for him to hide. He couldn't go back to his house with Brendon, he knew Josh would look there first. Instead he wandered around town, the sun beating down on his back. Finally his feet came to a stop in front of a familiar building that he hadn't been in for quite some time.

Tyler slowly opened the door to the dimly lit strip club. It wasn't that crowded since it was in the middle of the afternoon, and he knew he was always welcomed here.

"Tyler! Long time no see!" A chirpy voice rang out and Tyler smiled as the blonde waved at him behind the bar.

"Hey Jenna. How're you?" Tyler asked taking a seat at the bar stool.

"You know, same old same old. Just running a business. HEY! Eyes only!" Jenna yelled at a particularly handsy customer across the room. Tyler smirked as she poured him a glass of whiskey, which he slowly sipped on.

"So what's up with you?" Jenna asked as she propped her elbows on the counter. "Do you need your job back?"

"Oh, no. I'm good. I was just kind of on a walk and found myself here." Tyler said honestly and Jenna nodded.