Accept Me (Always)

💋💋💋

💋💋💋

Josh had cleaned up and tucked a sleepy Tyler into bed who was now snoring softly. He wasn't a loud snorer, you would just hear cute soft ones when he inhaled sometimes. It was adorable. Josh finished some work before going to bed, pulling Tyler close to him.

Sometime in the night Tyler had woken Josh up with his soft mumbling and slight twitching. He was having a nightmare.

"Trevor s-stop...." Tyler mumbled out in his sleep. Josh shushed him gently and ran his finger along the side of Tyler's jaw comfortingly.

"I'm here it's okay love." Josh said sleepily, leaving small kisses against Tyler's neck. The brunette's body relaxed after a minute and his breathing returned to normal.

******

Josh woke up and a groggy yawn escaped his lips before he stretched. He sat up and ran his hands through his fluffy yellow hair before sleepily trudging to the bathroom. Josh stopped when he saw the door cracked open, the light already on. The sleepy yellow hue peaked through it.

Tyler was looking through the drawers and cabinets for another bar of soap, there wasn't one out. The brunette's gaze fell on a bag under the sink, it was pink with the letter D sewn into it. He pulled out the fabric case and unzipped it, smiling at the contents. It was a bag
full of makeup.

Josh watched Tyler cautiously and slowly pull the pale pink gloss to his plump lips before slowly applying it. He smiled in the mirror before enthusiastically pulling out more makeup and applying it. Tyler hummed happily as the soft brushes graced his beautiful tan skin.

Josh suddenly sneezed and Tyler gasped loudly, dropping the fluffy brush he had been using. The brunette's eyes widened and looked at the door through the mirror. The yellow hue cleared his throat before slowly opening the door the rest of the way to reveal where he was standing.

Tears pooled in the brunette's eyes as he grabbed a washcloth and went to take off the makeup. Before he could wipe the masterpiece off his face he felt a stronger hand wrap around his wrist gently.

"Don't take it off Tyler, you look beautiful." Josh said, his other hand cupping Tyler's chin before turning it to face him. Tyler sniffled as Josh inspected his face before leaning forward and planting a kiss on his forehead.

"You mean this is okay?" Tyler said softly and Josh looked at him mortified.

"It's more than okay kitten. In fact, I now encourage it. You can use this bag of makeup whenever you want." Josh said and Tyler's face lit up.

"Really?" He said and smiled and Josh nodded. Josh was happy for him to use it, even though looking at the bag made a twinge of sadness in his chest. Debby had never returned for her makeup bag.