2: Jonathan Brandis

For SnuffTheRooster

"Hey, Sindy." My friend Kyle cam up and sat by me on the school bench.
I nodded, "Hey."
He took out a couple books and placed them on his lap. "Can you help me on my math homework. I don't get it." He fiddled with his pencil.
I shrugged, "Sure!" I took his paper and a book and looked at it. I was pretty good at math, so hey, why not help the poor guy. "Okay, so first you have to do what's in the parentheses then times those numbers by those numbers." I explained as I pointed to numbers on the sheet. "Then add those because they both have "a", which means they can't be added to regular numbers." I looked at him and he smiled.
"Gosh, thanks, Sindy! That helped a lot!" He wrapped me in a hug and I hugged back. He shoved his stuff in his book bag and walked away.
I sat in silence for like .05 seconds after he walked away. "Who was that?" I looked up and saw my boyfriend, Johnathan, clutching his fist and looking very angry. I mean, if it was realistically possible, I bet steam would come outta his ears! I got up and hugged him, which resulted in his pushing me off. "Who was that, Sindy?"
I backed away a couple steps, "Kyle, I was just helping him with some homework."
He scoffed, "Why were you hugging then?" I sat down and tried to be patient.
"It was just his way of saying thank you!" I scoffed. "What's going on?"
Johnathan sat down, took his head in his hands, and sighed, "You don't like him, do you?"
I jumped up alarmed, "No, he's just a friend! I love you, John. I'd never picture myself with someone else! I swear, it was just homework."
He looked up at me hesitantly and stood up, also. "I'm sorry for overreacting. It's just, man, I can't lose you to any other guy. You're beautiful, smart, funny, the definition of perfect. I love you, Sindy, I don't wanna ever let you go." He finished by placing his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss was filled with passion I didn't know he had.
"I love you, Johnathan." I said as I pulled away, smiling.
He hugged me, "I love you, too, Sindy."

BOI, was that bad. I tried, i tried! Sorry if you didn't like that, I kinda suck. (😉.) lol. And sorry it's kinda short. I don't no the way Johnathan actually acts because I've only seen him in one movie, It. So very sorry if you hate it.
-Madi💙🚬💯🐾🤘😂