4: Corey Haim

For --coreyhaim--

"Get out here, Jackie, we gotta go." I heard my best friend, Mary, yell. I grabbed my book bag and ran out the door, only to bump into Mary. "Good morning to you too." She laughed.
"Sorry," I held out my hand and helped her up. We started walking to school and I stopped in my steps as we approached the front door.
Mary looked at me with a concerned face but I was to focused on someone to care. "Hello?" She waved her small hand in front of my face. "Jackie..." She snapped in front of my eye, causing me to flinch. "You're staring at him...again." She groaned and I giggled.
"I can't help it. Corey Haim is a stud," I swooned. I looked at him and he turned his head. His ocean eyes met mine. I quickly looked away and back to Mary, "Let's go." My face flushed and we walked into the school.
School passed pretty quick, and I was in my last hour, P.E. Thankfully Mary was in this class with me. We were in the locker room changing when Mary said, "You know, Corey's really good at tennis, and so are you. Maybe if you show off or something he'll ask you out."
I laughed, "Maybe." I knew I wasn't going to, I just rolled with Mary.
We walked outside and the teacher was passing out tennis rackets and tennis balls. "Okay, today, we're going to be playing tennis. Get a ball and a partner and warm up hitting back and forth." Mary looked at me and we jogged over to the corner of the court. I saw Corey and a boy named River playing behind us. I looked at Corey then back at Mary, who was waiting for me to serve. I served it and we passed the ball back and forth until I missed it. I walked to the fence to get it when another ball rolled over. I picked them both up and saw Corey jogging toward me. He's so hot, I swear, hotter than the sun.
"Uh, hey, Jackie." He said pulling down his black sunglasses an inch so I can see them beautiful eyes of his.
"Hi," I managed to choke out. He made me nervous. Oh gosh. It was quiet for a minute and I couldn't take it. "Is this yours?" I bounced the ball on the concert then caught it.
"Yes, ma'am. Thank you." He said as he snatched it out of the air when I bounced it again.
I shuffled my feet a little, "You're welcome." I was expecting him to walk away but he didn't.
He sighed, "Jackie do you wanna go to the movies tonight?" What. What. What did I just hear?! Did the Corey Haim just ask me out? OH SWEET LORD, JESUS CHRIST!
"Sure," I tried to reply casually even though I felt as if I were on a roller coaster.
He nodded, "Great, I'll meet you there at 7:00, see you later." He turned and ran to River, who was talking to Mary. I stood there with my mouth in a wide smile. He just asked me out. I walked over to Mary and she flipped.
"What did he say?" She was hopping up and down.
"Stop it, stop it." I said as I pushed her shoulders down to make her quit jumping. "He asked me to go to the movies tonight." I was smiling brightly as I said that. I looked at Corey and he waved at me, and I waved back. Gosh, I sure am lucky, I thought.

Sorry if you don't like it, I tried. Idk, I'm so tired. Sorry it sucks and is super short. I really hope you like it, dude. Well, ig, have a nice day. Idk.
-Madi💙🚬💯🐾😂🤘