1: Ralph Macchio

For amaya0612

My name is Taylor and my dad just got offered a job in L.A. So we have to move...yay. Sarcasm, I love it.
We got to our new house in no time and my mother told me I started school tomorrow. On a Friday! How sucky is that? I wasn't nervous, but when I arrived, the butterflies came. "Bye, Taylor, have a nice day." My mom dropped me off at the front of the school. She drove off before I could say bye.
I took a deep breath as I walked in my new school, and man, it was giant! Kids were standing in groups, talking. As I made my way around, trying to find the office, I noticed a couple girls laugh and point at me. I shook it off.
I stopped by a door that said, "office." I walked in, hoping to be assisted right away.
"Hello, how may I help you?" A lady, about in her mid 30s, looked up at me.
I gave a slight smile, "I'm Taylor, I'm new. And I wanted to see ab-"
"Oh, Taylor! Taylor Sanchez!" She interrupted me. "Here is your schedule, I hope you find everything okay." She handed me a paper and went back to typing.
No one to show me around? What kind of school is this? I thought. I took the paper and walked out, a confused look on my face. 
I found all my classes very easily. Teachers were nice and introduced me, but I still made no friends. I prayed the day would turn around.
I sat all alone at the lunch table, wishing someone would come up and chat with me, willing to be my friend.
"Hey, babe." A boy with brown hair, brown eyes, and a perfect jaw line came and sat by me.
I admired his looks. He was a hunk, "Hi." I shyly said as he threw his arm around me, making me uncomfortable.
"I'm Rob."
"Taylor."
"Nice to meet you, Taylor, you're pretty cute." He said as he scooted closer.
I crinkled my eyebrows, "Thanks, uh, could you scoot over?"
"Sure thing, baby." He scooted closer to me and pulled me on his lap.
"Let go." I firmly said as he gripped my waist.
He gave off a smirk, "Now, why would I do that, sweet cheeks?"
"I don't even know you!" I whisper/yelled as I jumped off him, starting to walk away. I felt a cold, giant hand clutch onto my wrist, "Stop."
"No, get back here." He said. He was making me scared.
"Please, let go." I whispered.
"Hey!" I turn my head to see another boy walking this way. He was Mexican with brown hair, brown eyes, and a cute nose. He was slim and was wearing a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans. "Let go of her, Rob."
"Hmm. And whatcha gonna do about it." Rob let me go and turned to face the boy. Rob had about 3 inches on him. "Don't make me laugh, Ralph. Get outta here."
The boy called Ralph shoved Rob. "Go away, Rob."
I just stood there and watched them bicker for 5 minutes straight.
"Hey, Rob! I heard someone call. "Lets go!"
Rob turned and pushed Ralph, "See you later, loser."
It was quiet for a second between Ralph and I.
"Uh, thanks." I muttered.
He looked up and showed off his perfect teeth, "No problem. You new here?" I nodded. "Uh, I could, uh, show you around town after school if you want?" He scratched the back of his neck.
"Sure!" I said. I made a new friend, a hot one too.
It was silent again, "I'm Ralph." He stuck out his hand.
"Taylor," I shook his warm hand.
"Listen, uh, I got to go. I'll find you after school." He turned and took about two steps before turning around, "Bye, Taylor." He waved.
"Bye, Ralph." I waved back.

A/N
Sorry this was so horribleeeee. It's my first one. I'm working on getting better. Sorry if this wasn't what u wanted amaya0612 . I tried.
-Madi💙🚬💯🐾🤘😂