14: Corey Haim

Guess what, y'all. It's my birthday once more! Yay! 15 years of life. Here's a Corey Haim birthday imagine for yours truly.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Madi, happy birthday to you!" My family sang as they awoke me and shoved a cake in my face.
I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Thanks, guys," I said happily to my mom and dad and younger brother.
My mom gave me a warm smile, "You're welcome, honey. But get ready, or you'll be late for school." She patted my leg and my family walked out of my room.
I hopped out of bed and put on tight ripped jeans, white nike airs, and a rainbow tie-dye shirt. My long brown hair was put into two French braids and I tied a white ribbon on the bottom of both of them.
I went to the bathroom, put on perfume, brushed my teeth, etc. then bounced down the stairs to the kitchen. My dad placed a slice of cake and a glass of milk in front of me as I took a seat at the table. I gave him a grateful nod as he turned away. I ate fast and quickly ran out the door to get to school.
I got to my locker, opened it, and confetti popped out and landed on my shoes. "Happy birthday!" I heard a voice from behind me yell. I quickly whipped my head around to meet one of my best friends: Kassandra.
"Thank you!" I exclaimed as I gave her a quick hug.
"Here, I got you this," she pulled a small box from behind her back and handed it to me; it was wrapped in striped light blue and pastel yellow paper.
I carefully unwrapped the paper and crumbled it in a ball, throwing it in the trash can next to me. Inside the box was a 10 dollar gift card to DQ. "Thanks, dude," I said happily as I put it in my locker.
"No problemo, pal," she said as she swung her arm around my shoulders, "We'd better get to art before the teacher declares us as late." She chuckled and we walked to the art room.
We took our seats in the back and my other best friend named Corey Haim sat on the other side of me. "Morning," he said to us, smiling.
"Good morning, Corey." I said, expecting a happy birthday from him.
He asked, "Did we have any homework? I didn't do shit."
My heart dropped. My best friend forgot my birthday? "Is there anything else you wanna ask?" I asked him with a hint of anger in my voice.
"What's your damage?" He asked as he rolled his blue eyes.
That little prick did forget my birthday. Oh, well. Who needs him anyways. Jesus, what a fag, I couldn't believe it.
"Nothing," I mumbled as I looked to the ground, "nevemind."
I got home from school and I sat on the couch, all alone. Mom and dad were at work and my brother was at football. What a great way to spend my birthday.
I heard the phone ring and I rushed to get it, "Hello?"
"Hey," it sounded like a females voice, "It's Kass. I need you here at my house, it's an emergency!" She sounded panicked.
My eyes went wide, "What happened?!"
"Just come I can't talk," and with that, she hung up on me.
I grabbed my black jacket and started to sprint to Kassandra's house to see what was wrong.
When I got there I slid to a halt and started banging on the door with force, "Kassandra!" I yelled, "Kass! Open up!" Sweat poured down my forehead as worry washed my brain. "Kassandra!"
The door opened quickly and Kassandra was standing there, "Hurry, Madi, hurry!" She grabbed my by the forearm and we rushed to the back of her house.
She turned on the light and a bunch of kids were standing there, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADISON!"
I screamed a horror movie scream and my hands flew to my heart. It took my brain a second to process what was happening. "Oh my God, thank you all so much!" I exclaimed with happiness as my face turned red.
"Yup. We all pitched in for this little party. Have fun!" She said as music started playing.
I smiled to myself but there was one person missing: Corey. I sighed to myself and went around talking to kids to get him off my mind. Oh, well.
"This song is dedicated to the one and only Madison Hatch. Happy birthday, pal. I love you with all my heart." I looked around and right behind me was a Corey Haim, dressed in a short sleeve white button up shirt, black jeans, and white nikes. His hair was fluffed up and his smile was making my heart melt. "May I have this dance?" He asked as he put out his hand and, "Heaven," by Bryon Adams started playing.
I stared at him in the eyes, "You may." I took his hand and he pulled me to his waist. "Who planned this whole party?" I asked him.
"Yours truly," he said in a cocky accent.
I chuckled nervously to myself and turned red, "I thought you forgot my birthday."
"Are you crazy?" His voice cracked, "How can I forget my best friends birthday?!"
I wished we were more than friends.
"Hey, Madi." Corey looked to the side and coughed nervously, "Do you...uh, do you wanna b-be my girl?"
"What?" I asked in shock.
Corey's blue eyes stared into mine, "I said are you gonna be my girl." He chuckled.
I broke away from the dance and hugged him tightly, "Of course!" I kissed his cheek and he turned red.
"Okay, good. Because I meant what I said...I really love you." His voice was soft.
I whispered in his ear, not breaking the hug, "I love you, too. This is the best birthday ever. Thank you so much."
"Anything for you," he smiled.

A/N
Yeeee. I can't believe I've had Wattpad for a year already. It feels like yesterday when I wrote my previous birthday imagine. But anyways, you're girls finally 15. Yay!
-Madi💯🤘🐾🚬💙😂

 Yay! -Madi💯🤘🐾🚬💙😂

Happy birthday to me