8: Kenickie Murdoch

"Congrats! You're officially a Pink Lady, Madi!" Frenchy pulled me into a tight hug and almost squeezed the life out of my body.
Rizzo handed me a jacket that had, "Pink Ladies," written across it in a pretty black font. "Try it on." Sandy urged me. I slipped on the jacket and smiled. I was finally one of them.
We all sat in Frenchy's room with Elvis playing and the room filling with smoke from cigarettes. "Let's play truth or dare." Rizz exclaimed and she hopped onto the bed and bounced up and down.
I shrugged and agreed. Marty went first, "Okay, Sandy, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Sandy giggled.
"Is it true you and Danny had sex?" I chocked on my smoke and watched Sandy for her reaction. She turned red and looked down, messing with the edge of her yellow pajama shirt. "Well, we're waiting." Marty pushed as she curled her hair around her finger.
"Yes." Sandy mumbled. "Jan, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Jan sang. Her black pigtails bounced as she sang along with a toothpaste commercial.
Sandy blew smoke out of her mouth, "Is it true you like Sonny?"
"Oh, yeah." Jan swooned. "He's a hunk..." She daydreamed.
"Wow, Jan!" I laughed.
She crinkled her nose at me, "Well, how about you, Madi. Truth or dare?"
"Truth." I said. I feel like a dare from Jan would be really stupid, and gross.
Jan asked, "Is it true you like Kenickie?"
Aw, Kenickie Murdoch. He's awesome. I am in love with him, he's a hottie. "Yes..." I said quietly.
Rizz smirked at me chuckled, scaring me a bit.
The game went on for a little while longer until Rizzo gave the whole group a dare. "I dare, all of you, to go to the bonfire and hang with the boys. Course I'll come too, but let's go." She hopped off the bed and ran to Frenchy's closet, looking for something to wear.
"I guess we're going out." Frenchy sighed. I laughed at her.
I walked to my suitcase, glad that I packed a lot of clothes. I threw on a sky blue crop top, high waisted white shorts, and blue sandals. "Frenchy," I complained, "Can you do my hair?"
She sprung up from her chair and squealed, "YES!" She pushed my down into a swivel chair and turned on the curling iron. She ended up curling my long brown hair and putting a white staton bow around my head, "Perfection," she smiled.
We all threw on our Pink Lady jackets and then Marty drove us all the way to the schools bond fire, which was about 6 minutes away from Frenchy's. We parked, lit cigarettes, and coolly walked over to the bond fire, looking for the boys.
"There they are!" Sandy pointed. The boys were leaning against Kenickie's car, talking and laughing.
"Let's go, girls." Rizzo said as she motioned for us to follow her. We walked to the boys and Rizz said, "Hey, boys."
"Hey, ladies." Doody smirked as his eyes met Rizzo's. My brown eyes were looking Kenickie over. He was wearing a sky blue shirt, dark blue jeans, black boots, his T-bird jacket, and his light brown hair was done in an elephants trunk. He had black sunglasses on, even though it was 10 at night, a cigarette behind his right ear, and he held a burning cigarette in on hand.
I walked over to him and said, "Hey, Kenickie. Got a smoke?"
He turned his head to me and smirked, "Anything for you, doll." He pulled out a cigarette and handed it to me. I held it against my lips, waiting for him to light it. It was silent for a minute or so. We stood there, listing to the music playing in the background. He finally broke the silence after about 7 minutes."Whatdya doin' here?"
"Looking for fun. Think you could help?" I flirted.
Everyone was engulfed in there own conversations, so no one payed any attention to Kenickie and me.
"What are you sayin', baby?" He threw down his cigarette, stomped on it, and pulled my hips into his. I bit my lip and threw down my cigarette, too.
"What are you thinking?" I smirked.
"Okay, then." He said in a raspy voice that made my knees weak. He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss just before it started getting heated. He got rough when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, earning a small moan from me. His warm, manly hands found their way up my shirt and he rubbed them against my hips and stomach, which made me shiver. He moved his mouth to my neck and started sucking on my skin.
I threw my head back in delight, "Oh, baby..." I moaned as he found my sweet spot.
"Fuck, Madi." He moaned into my neck. His hands rested on my butt and I ran mine threw his hair, messing it up. His hips grinded into mine as he went back to the kiss.
We both pulled away at the sound of a scream. Shocked, I looked at Frenchy, who was wide-eyed staring at us. "What?" I asked as I fixed my hair.
"Nothing, I'm gonna head back to my place. I'll meet you there, Madi. Have a nice time. Bye, Kenickie." She waved and sped walked away.
"Okay, then?" I said.
I turned back to Kenickie, who still had a firm grip on my waist. He was staring into my eyes. "I love you, Madi." He whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a hug.
I felt warm and safe in his arms, and I realized at that moment, that I did love Kenickie. "I love you, too." I whispered.
We pulled away and it was quiet for a minute. "I'm gonna have so many hickies," I said feeling my neck.
"Well, hey!" He threw his hands out, "A hickey from Kenickie is like a hallmark card."
I laughed at his dumbness. "I have to head back to Frenchy's, I'm gonna catch a ride with Marty." I jerked my thumb toward Marty's car. "I had a nice time," I blushed.
"Me too. I'll see you later. I love you."
"Love you, too." He pecked my lips once more and I turned to walk to Marty's car.
When I got there, all the girls were in the car giggling. "Hey, girls." I said.
They turned to me and giggled even more, "So. Are you pregnant?" Jan laughed.
"Hell, no!" I snorted. "Let's get back." I said as I jumped into the car with a giant smile on my face.

A/N
I honestly loved this. Hope you guys did too. I'm watching Grease right now, at 11 at night lol,  so that's where I got the inspiration. I love Kenickie so much. I think I might make a book out of this, so maybe we might have a Kenickie fan fiction coming out soon. Me- Don't get your hopes up though, I'm a busy person. Also me-TO LATE, hopes are way, way up. But ok dudes, have a nice night.
-Madi💙🚬💯🐾😂🤘