Chapter 3.

Written on: July 27, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Laura's POV

It was a normal average day, a Saturday when Charlie isn't even here, She's with Avery at Ross' parents house.

Don't worry everyone, Ross is here with me keeping me company in the meantime.

“So what you wanna do today Juliet?;)” Ross asked

“I don't know you tell me,” I say

He then smirked at me and flashed those billion dollar smiles he uses on every girl.

“How about we go to.... the mall?” He asked

“I guess,” I shrugged

“I was gonna say a date but were not even together,” He chuckled

I then looked at him in disbelief, I think he noticed.

“I was just kidding Juliet,” He laughed out

“Ooooh, kaaaaay??” I nervously laugh, why? I don't even know

“Get ready then,” He tells me

“I'm going Romeo,” I got up and head towards my room

I searched through my closet and pulled out a Red shirt with some blue flowery tights. (A/N: She wore the outfit on an interview before, idk if it's on YouTube tho.)

I then applied some light makeup as Ross patiently sat  my room waiting for me to finish.

As I got out of the bathroom he eyed me up and down making me furrow my eyebrows at him.

“Why are you eyeing me?” I asked

“What? I can't check out my bestfriend?” He asked

My eyes widened, did he really just say that? Of course he can't do that were bestfriends for crying out loud!! it's weird.

“Uhm, no that's just plainly weird were bestfriends” I tell him truthfully

“So? I did that since day 1 of meeting you!!” He exclaimed

Wait...what? Did I just hear right? I'm pretty sure it's just a joke.

“Whatever” I mumbled under my breathe

We then left the house in silence as the car ride was also in silence, Stormie called saying that they were called for a job interview and that we will need to have Charlie and Avery to tag along in our journey.

Just great -.-

••••••••••••••••••••••

We were at the mall as we all walked into Justice to look at clothes for the girls.

Charlie was amazed when she saw the clothes, why? well she never experienced the outside much.

She was always forced to stay indoors at all times unless going over to Avery's, Stormie is well trusted.

My mother used to think that the outside world was very dangerous for Charlie, considering all the things that happened to me in the past was really bad.

As we were about to leave after paying for everything someone put their hand on my shoulder forcefully making me turn around to face them as I saw the person I immediately froze.

I just realized I never told Ross this side of my past.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey!! So here's another chapter.

•Who's the person?

•What do you think happened in Laura's past

Only for me to know and for you to find out😉

don't forget to vote, comment, share😜

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

•The Lovely Bri•