I Promise

We drive down my road and stop at a stop sign. He smiles at me and I return it.

"So. Where are we going?" I ask as he grabs my hand, intwining our fingers together.

"Somewhere. It's a surprise." He says bringing my hand up to his lips and gently kisses it. A blush creeps onto my cheeks as I look out the window.

"You know I hate surprises." I mumble and he chuckles, still holding my small hand tightly in his big one.

"Well, sorry babe. Not gonna tell you." Daniel says smirking at my annoyed expression.

"Really?" I groan throwing my head back.

"Yes, really." He mocks me and I smack him. He laughs, shaking his head as I smile out the window again.

I turn the music up and laugh as I hear One Direction blaring through the stereos. I raise and eyebrow at him and his face flushes pink.

"Really Daniel? Really? One Direction?" I ask laughing my ass off at him as his face goes a darker shade of red.

"Hey! I like them! Shut your mouth!" He says trying to be serious but failing as a smile breaks out on his face.

"I like them to. Don't worry you're not alone." I say leaning over and kiss his flushed cheek.

After a while of listening to the One Direction lads, we pull up to a fair ground. My eyes go wide and I take my seatbelt off, I smash my face up against the window.

"Like the surprise?" He asks turning the car off. I turn to him wide eyed. I jump from my seat to his and he chuckles when I land on his lap.

"Hell yes! I love you!" I yell and before he can even sputter a word, I smash my lips on his. His hands go to my waist and mine grab his face in my hands.

We pull apart and he leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you to." He says and I can see the honesty in his eyes.

I kiss him again and I open his door and jump out.

A lady with a little girl gives me a weird face but understanding crosses her features when Daniel jumps out, wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck lightly then my cheek before pulling me toward the fair grounds.

I laugh as he drags me over and I can hear the woman laugh at us when he finally comes to a stop in front of a ticket booth.

"Hello! Two bracelets please." He says and my eyes go wide.

"Daniel! That's $120!" I tell him and shrugs his shoulders.

"You're worth more than that babe." He says and the lady from before 'awes' behind us. Daniele pulls me in against his chest and he kisses the top of my head.

"You're so awesome." I sat tilting my head up toward him. He grins back down at me and kisses me lightly.

We get our bracelets and we go in all of the rides. Even the roller coasters!

"Hey love? Let's go on there!" He points to the fairs wheel. The one ride that I was avoiding till now. I'm kinda a wuss. I'm scared of heights......

"Daniel. You know I don't do well on heights and stuff like that." I tell him feeling my face pale just at the thought of being at the top of the damn thing.

"I won't let you fall. I promise." He says rubbing my back. I look up at him and he gives me a reassuring smile.

I hesitantly nod my head and he grins bigger. He leans down and kisses me quick but deeply. He grabs my hand and drags me over to the giant death trap.