Sound Like A Damn Girl

Ashton's POV (le gasp)

When I first met Allison, I didn't think she was Violets sister. To me they look nothing alike. Like seriously.

And there personalities are nothing alike either.

Violet's is all perky and perfect and everything has to be perfect while Allison's is fuck this and screw that and piss off or I'll kick you in the ass.

I don't know why I kissed her the first time. I guess it was just the moment. But the other times I kissed her, I was shocked that she kissed me back.

Like when she fell asleep on the couch and I carried her up to her room. She kissed me then, full on. And I really wanted to take things forward but then I remembered that I'm dating her sister and she has a boyfriend. And then she stopped kissing and fell asleep again.

I sound like a damn girl.

The other times I kissed her, I really wanted to. They weren't just 'in the moment'. They were a 'I wanna kiss you so fucking bad so I'm gonna do it' moment.

I seem to be in that moment a lot when I'm with her and it needs to fuck off.

Like, I love being with Violet and all but she can be annoying at times.

Okay, when I just kissed Allison I don't know why I kissed her gently. Like, I never kiss gently. Not even with Violet.

When I kiss Violet they always are hot, open mouth, make out kisses. Not sweet, gentle kisses I share with Alli.

I want to kiss Allison again. Right now.

Fuck. I shake my head to get rid of these crazy thoughts.

I walk down the stairs and I go over and open the door and leave.

My phone rings and I look who it is before answering.

"Hey." I say, carful I don't blurt out any of my thoughts to him.

"Hey. Band practice starts in like, 2 minutes. Where the hell are you?" The Aussie asks me. Shit. I totally forgot.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself. Luke sighs.

"You forgot, didn't you?" He asks and I groan.

"Sorry. Ya I forgot. I was busy. I'll be right there though." I say.

"Yeah, to busy doing your girlfriend." He snickers. I roll my eyes at the younger idiot.

"Screw you. I'll be there in five." I say then hang up. I put my phone back into my pocket and I start to walk over to my car.

I get in and I put on the radio and I Miss You comes on. I smile to myself and I drive off toward Luke's house.