I Need Food

"Help you?" I ask and he nods weakily.

"Please. I can't leave like this and my pants are tight as hell." He says almost in a pleading tone.

"Um, I don't know..." I ask. He sits up and pulls me onto his lap and I tense at the feel of him.

"Please. Do you know how?" He asks and I almost choke on my spit.

"Um, no." It's the truth. I've never done any of that stuff before. Only kissing thats it.

"I'll help you. Just please, I need you." He begs and I slowly nod my head.

He stands up and drags me up the stairs and he quickly pushes me into my room and locks the door behind us.

He pulls me over to the bed. He undoes his pants and pulls them down in one swift movement.

He grabs me and sits down, pulling me on to his lap.

He takes my hand into his and my palms begin to sweat. Am I really going to do this?

"Relax. Okay. I'll show you what to do." His voice comes out all raspy and low. And I shakily nod my head.

So much for my show.....

He brings my hand toward his boxers and when I touch him he groans slightly and I suck in a deep breath.

Shit he's hard. Like, really hard.

I meet his eyes and his are dark.

"You seriously don't know what to do, do you?" He whispers and I look down embarrassed.

He puts his finger under my chin making me look up at him. He lightly kisses my forehead.

I just realized I like Ashton in this state. He's actually not a dick right now.

He pushes my hand which makes me push harder onto him and he moans, rolling his head back a little.

He moves my hand up and down and fumbled words fall from his lips.

"J-just keep doing that, oh god-yes." He mumbles and I do.

This is weird. I've never done anything like this before, ever.

He rolls his hips into my palm and curse words are spewing from his mouth and his hands are behind him now, his head is rolled all the way back and his eyes are shut tightly.

He grabs my hand and squeezes it which makes me squeeze him and he lets out a loud moan. I really hope know ones home right now.

Ashton's hair is stuck to his forehead due to the sweat and he licks his lips.

He makes my hand go back up and down while still squeezing it and he looks like he's trembling.

Just after a moment he groans and falls back on to my bed and is breathing heavy.

I just sit there, not knowing what to do or what I just did. I look down at my hand and see it's all sticky from, his, um. Yeah know.

I get up off him and go into the washroom and wash my hand off. What the hell was that all about?

I dry it off and and walk back out and see Ashton still laying on my bed, his eyes still closed. I slowly walk over to him and his eyes open and they meet mine.

He sits up, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Do you have any extra boxers?" He asks and I nearly jump because I wasn't paying attention.

"Um, not sure. I don't have a brother and I don't feel like going through my dads old stuff. I'm pretty sure I can find you some sweats though." I say and he rolls his eyes but nods. And the Ashton I've grown to hate is back....

"Okay. I'll just, can I use your washing machine?" He asks. I nod my head and he follows me. We go into my moms room and I grab some old sweats mom keeps.

Then we walk into the little room where the washing machine and the dryer is.

He follows me in and shuts the door behind us.

He takes off his boxers right in front of me and my eyes go wide and I turn around.

"Dude, you couldn't wait till I was out?" I ask. I'm kinda not surprised that he actually did it.

"Nope." He says and I can hear the smirk on his face. I cross my arms.

"Are you done?" I ask getting slightly impatient. He chuckles.

"Yep." I turn around and see that he lying and he's still not dressed but he's taking his shirt off instead of getting dressed.

"Ashton! I though you said you were dressed?" I ask turning around again so my back is to him again.

"I never said any of that." He says. I can feel him come up right behind me and I tense.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I try to get away but he holds me tightly to him.

"Ashton. You have nothing on." I say and he puts his head right next to my ear and chuckles, his breath sending chills down my arm.

"So, what's your point?" He says and he trails his arm up and down my arm. "Oh and thanks."

"My point is I want you to get dressed if you're going to hug me." I say and I suck in a breath as he moves my shirt off my shoulder and kisses it. "And you're welcome, I guess."

He pulls away and I hear shuffling. After a moment or so, he puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me around an I see that he's shirtless but he has pants on. Thank god for sweat pants.

"Now I'm dressed." He says and roll my eyes.

We walk back up to my room and I'm glad that there's no mess.

I look at the time and see that it's already 7:28 pm. Jeez I need food.

"Be back. Need food." I say running down the stairs and almost falling on my face on the last step.

I skip into the kitchen and grab a bag of chips and two bottles of pop.

I'm thinking he's staying here till his stuff is clean. I don't know why he put his shirt in there, it wasn't messy at all. Not that I know of anyway.

I go back up the stairs and into my bedroom as I see Ashton looking in a sketch book.

"You can draw and you never told me?" He says flipping through the pages.

"Well, I really haven't drawn in it in years and I don't really tell people either." I sat setting the chips down and handing him his pop.

He opens it and takes a long sip while still looking through my sketches.

"How'd you know I liked Pepsi?" He asks and I mentally roll my eyes at him.

"Pepsi is all we have and it's also my favourite." I say and I see him hesitate on what he wants to say but then he shakes it off and takes another sip.

"You're really good," He says and stops on one and looks at it closely.

"I really like this one. Where'd you come up with the idea of this?" He asks and I sit right next to him, almost on his lap as I look at what he's talking about.

"Oh. I was at the park one day and it just, came to me." I say honestly. He nods his head still looking at it.

"It's beautiful." He whispers. I look up at him and see he's already looking at me. A blush makes it's way onto my cheeks and he pushes a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"T-thanks. I worked hard on it." I mumble and he smiles at me. A real smile, not a sarcastic or snarky one.

He starts to lean in and I freeze. Is he going to kiss me again?

The real question is, am I going to let him kiss me after everything that's gone on today?