Her Chair

OKAY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY BUT CALUMS DICK LIKE WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO LIKE UGH I CANT CLOSE MY EYES WITHOUT IT POPPING UP I NEED HELP LIKE OMFG....

Okay continue reading :)

-Ever21 xo

Allison's POV

I can't believe he actually brought up Daniel..... He knows what happened between him and me. He's such an ass!

I shouldn't have even trusted him to begin with. I new it was a bad idea but I didn't listen, instead I just ignored it and followed my heart and left my brain in the dust.

Now my brain is mocking me and saying "Told you so bitch!" Over and over again.

You're useless that's why Ashton said all that stuff.

No h-he wouldn't. That's not why. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Oh honey yes he would and he did. He only played your emotions dumbass!

Would he really?

Yeah you fat ass!

I don't.... Believe you....

You don't sound so sure about that? You're a stupid ass who's a fat slut who kisses more guys then she can handle.

I am not! You need to learn to fuck off.

Oh! Big words for the bitch! Be carful don't want to hurt yourself- oh wait. Yes I do!

N-no!

Y-yes! Bitch please. Kill yourself. You see that scarf over there? Yeah that one. The one that says 'Tomorrow Will Always Come'? Yeah use that......

I glance over at it and I weigh my options.

The scarf is the easy way out..... It'll be fast and quick.

No one will miss me or care.

I wipe my eyes, get up off the ground where I had fallen and walk over to it.

------

----

----------

----

-------

---

-----------

--

------

----

---------

Calum's POV

I slowly walk up to her house but stop once I realize something. I don't even know what to say to her.

Well great start Calum. Smooth like fucking chunky peanut butter. I run a hand through my hair and let out a breath of air.

I walk the rest of the way and I hope I can get this done and over with so when Ashton wakes up I'll be home. I kinda just left him sleeping in my bed.

I knock on the door and after a few moments no one answers and I become confused. Her cars here and some lights are on.

I knock again and still no answer. After two minutes, I become worried..... Luke mentioned something to me one time, something about her....... Harming..... Her..... Self........

OH FUCK.

I break open the door, (not really, it was unlocked I just thought it'd be cooler if I broke in) and look around the room. Okay I didn't think this over, I have know idea around this house, as I've never been here before.

I here something fall from upstairs and that's where I run to.

I go to the first door I see and notice it's a bathroom, well no ones here. I go to the next and the next till I come to one and I hear whimpers from the other side.

I hear something crash and break. I open the door.

My jaw falls just as her chair does.