Talking

There's knocking on the door after a little while and I get up to open Violets bedroom door.

I open it to see Luke. "Yes?" I ask and Luke gives me a tight smile.

"Uh Ashton asked for you." He says and I look back to see Violet watching us with unbelievably sad eyes.

"Tell him I'm busy Luke." I say and Violet gets up and puts a hand on my shoulder. She stopped crying about an hour ago. Now she's just sad.

"Go on Allison." She says but manages to give me a small smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask turning to her and she nods her head.

"You guys clearly love each other and who am I to stand in the way." She says sadly and shrugs.

I frown. "Alright. I'll tell him to leave if you want me to." I tell her and she sighs.

"Just go." She says shoving me out of her room and I bump into Luke who's just standing there.

"Okay, okay." I walk down the stairs to see Ashton sitting in the couch looking down at his phone with a frown on his face. He looks up when he hears me.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask and he stands up as I walk over to him.

"Yeah, how's Violet?" He asks and I frown.

"Broken, dead inside, heart hurts, shall I go on?" I say sarcastically and he frowns shaking his head.

"How are you?" He asks putting his hand on my arm.

"Guilt ridden. I feel awful." I tell him crossing my arms. "We shouldn't have done this to her. She didn't deserve this." I tell him shaking my head.

"Hey, hey." He says putting his other hand on my arm. "You're right. We shouldn't have done this but we can't go back in time and change anything. All we can do is move forward with this mess." I nod my head and he smiles at me. "So, does this mean we don't have to hide anymore?" He asks and I bite my lip.

"I'm not sure, I don't wanna seem like I'm rubbing it in my sisters face." I mumble and Ashton wraps his arms around me and I fall into his chest.

I hear the floor boards creek behind me and I turn in his arms to see Vi standing in the bottom step watching us. "So, are you guys really in love?" She asks as she walks over to us.

"Yeah." Ashton says without hesitation as his arms tighten around me. "I'm sorry Vi." He says and Vi presses her lips together and nods her head.

"It's fine." She says but I can tell she's not fine. "I get it, she's the one and I'm not." She sighs and leans against the railing of the stairs. "I don't like it. But I won't try and get in the way or try and stop you." She says again smiling a little and I grin at her.

I turn around to face Ashton who smiles down at me. He leans down and presses his lips against mine and I pull back looking over at my sister, I don't wanna upset her anymore and kissing Ashton might just push her over the edge. But as I look over at her I see her smiling softly at us and I turn back to the tall boy in front of me.

I lean up and he meets me half way kissing me. His hands go to my cheeks and then move up into my hair and mine to around his neck.

"Okay! That's enough making out in front of me my god you two!" Violet says but starts chuckling afterwords and I turn and stick my tongue out at her.

"This is pay back for all the time you and Ash have made out in front of me and scarred me for life." I say and then I turn back and kiss Ashton again and he chuckles into the kiss.