That's Just Gross

"It's beautiful." He whispers. I look up at him and see he's already looking at me. A blush makes it's way onto my cheeks and he pushes a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"T-thanks. I worked hard on it." I mumble and he smiles at me. A real smile, not a sarcastic or snarky one.

He starts to lean in and I freeze. Is he going to kiss me again?

The real question is, am I going to let him kiss me after everything that's gone on today?

----------------------------------------------

I'm about to back away and I think he senses it and he puts his hand on the small of my back and pushes me into him, making our lips connect for what seemed like the hundredth time today.

He drops my sketch book on the floor and backs me up against the headboard of my bed and he climbs on top of me, never breaking the kiss.

His lips leave my mouth and trail down my neck and I silently moan. Shit.

This needs to stop. All of it. I can't keep kissing him, he's dating my damn sister for gods sake!

"Ashton." I say by it comes out more as a moan. Damn it. Not what I wanted.

"Mmhm say it again babe." He mumbles against my skin and I almost forget what I was thinking about minutes before.

Almost.

"Ashton. Stop." I say and push on his chest but he doesn't move, just bring his lips back to mine and I feel myself go blank. All I can hear, feel and see is Ashton.

I pull away and push on him again but this time he lets me and were both breathing heavy.

I can feel his hot breath on my face and I meet his brown eyes with my green ones.

"This has to stop. Like, now." I say and he gives me a confused look as I groan.

I push him up more so I can at least sit up. He puts both hands on my waist and I ignore the tingling feeling.

"What has to stop?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Jeez listen dumb ass!

"This. It's got to stop. We can't keep doing...... What ever this is." I say motioning between us.

He frowns once he realizes what I'm talking about. "Why?"

Why? Did he seriously just ask, why? He's dating my god damn sister and I'm dating Michael.

"Why? Dude you're dating my sister. You have to stop randomly kissing me out of the blue." I tell him and I finally push him all the way off me. He looks zoned out, like he's not paying attention to anything that I'm saying or what's going on.

Shocker.

"Well no one has to know....." He trails off smirking and I roll my eyes.

"Ashton, no." I tell him and he puts his arm around me.

"Allison, yes." He says and he kisses my cheek. I'm still shocked that he's not trying to make out with me again.

"No. Piss off Ash." I say.

"Did you just call me Ash? Not Ashton? No ones aloud to call me that but my band mates and my girlfriend." Ashton says staring at me with his mouth set in a grim straight line and I feel kinda small under his gaze.

"I-I." I stutter.

"So I guess it's okay for you to call me that." He says and I'm now slightly confused.