Chapter 4

I woke up in the morning and roll out of bed. At 10 we have to start practicing for Magcon. It was only 6 so I decided to go down stairs and get me some food and tea. I brush my hair and then put a snapback on. I end up going down in my sweatpants and shirt from last night. I step onto the elevator and flash on my phone. I have a text from Alex.

From Alex:

How's my bad ass little sister? Making all dem boys drool

I laugh at him. I am doing just fine here with guys. I don't think Taylor truly likes me but I smile to myself about the taught of it.

To Alex:

No but one of the boys here couldn't handle my weed. But then came along my best friend and smoked like its nothing

I step off the elevator and walk into the lobby. Outside the door I see many girls. Some of them asleep and some slowly standing. Once they see me screams come at me through the door. They have put security guards outside the door. I smile and wave at them. I walk into the breakfast room. It looks like a small diner. I get me some hot tea and a small bowl of fruity pebbles. I sit down in the corner booth and put my legs to my chest. I watch the news about some crappy stuff. I end up scrolling trough my phone instead of paying any attention to the TV. Alex texted me back saying for me to FaceTime him. I call him up and place him in front of me.

We talk about what all has happened. He tells me drama at our school which I wont remember tomorrow, tells me messages from my family. While I tell him about my fight with Mark, Starbucks, Taylor and more stories. I was made to tell him who I liked the most. I was about to say it when the boys walked in. They all slid into the booth next to me. They look at my phone and laugh.

"Who's this?!?!" Aaron laughs.

"Boyfriend?" Jack G laughs.

"No I'm.." Alex starts but Nash cuts him off.

"Laura you never told us you have a boyfriend" Nash laughs.

I look over at Taylor who looks pretty hurt. I hit Nash, Aaron, and Jack G lightly on the head.

"He's my brother you dumbasses" I say annoyed.

" O" They all say.

I roll my eyes and say goodbye to Alex "Bye" I wave.

"Bye Sweetie" he says and holds up my stuff bear. 

I laugh at the inside joke. When I was 6 I stole the stuff bear, my first crime. Then it went to dolls, makeup, panties, and now everything in the store. I smile thinking about it. The boys eat while I run up stairs to shower. Once I jump in I sing to myself. I sing Downtown Girl by Hot Chelle Rae. Best song ever! I know I know, White bad girl that listens to boy bands. Don't judge me. I like some bands. I sing as I get out of the shower and wrap myself in my towel. I throw on a pair of jean shorts and my top I cut out. I turn around in the very large bathroom to look in the mirror and the shirt shows off my tattoo. ( http://www.exquisitegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/spine-tattoo.jpg )  I have a long a long tattoo down he back saying "I'm never sorry". I wonder what the boys will think. Is it weird or not? I think they know about my wrist tattoos. Isn't is a bit obvious.  I just have a few birds on the side. (http://data3.whicdn.com/images/58597685/tumblr_m6igdwsehv1r9fgcao1_500_large.jpg) I actually love these tattoos. They all mean something to me. The I'm Never Sorry is for how I'm like bad ass and all and I don't care. My bird tattoo is for each boyfriend I have had. I know its a bit weird but I like it. Each one flying away with me. Once it hits my elbow I stop dating. at lest I hope.

I hear the boys walk in and I smile. I walk out into the large living area. Today we have a free day so we were going to just walk around or something. I turn on the TV and start to sit on the couch with the boys.

"Laura what's up with your shirt?" Cameron asks.

"Well I cut one of the shirts they replaced all my clothes with" I say.

"Can we see?" He asks.

"Sure" I smile.

I stand up and move away my hair. I hear small gasps and I smile. I knew they see my tattoo.

"Is that real?" Nash asks.

"Duh Nash" Carter laughs.

"Well I'm not use to tattoos on 17 year olds." He laughs.

"What does it mean?" Taylor asks.

I explain to them about what exactly it all means. About the boyfriends and my bad ass side. But since now they are making me change my appearance it really pisses me off.

"So since tomorrow is practice lets have fun today!"Matthew cheers.

"How about the park?" Hayes asks.

"Nah something actually fun" Matthew shakes his head.

"Amusement park?" Shawn suggest.

"God I love you Shawn!" I say and smile.

"Great minds think alike" He winks.

I laugh and look over at Taylor and see him just pouting. He sits next to Cameron and Nash. I smile at him and he smirks back. I have to talk to him later and see what's going on with him. Since we all agree on the amusement park we jump into the limo. I sit next to Cameron and Taylor. This is going to be a long one hour ride. So I decide to pull out my phone and make a vine.

"Going to the Amusement Park. come find us and we will take pics" I smile and then show the boys on the camera.

Once I post it I scroll through the comments. Most are 'I'm so going now' or 'leaving now'. I see some with hate comments. I decide to ignore them and go onto Instagram. I scroll through comments and I see more hate. I look on twitter under #laurahale and see all hate. Ugly, slut, fat, worthless, die are just a few of the words I see on my phone. I whip the tears that have fallen on my cheek and look up. Non of the boys saw thank god. I smile and start talking to Cameron.