Chapter 8

Today is the first tour of Magcon and I am a bit scared. I stand in front of the mirror. In the past few weeks I haven't ate anything. Nothing. I have only drank some vodka or whiskey. I look thinner but not thin enough. I straighten my hair while the boys play loud makeup. I set down my straightener and look down at my outfit. My designer/ Mark picked it out. Management being assholes. I have a white bow top and my shorts look like a flower garden. They aren't the most attractive thing you have seen.  ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T6LcGXkKS8A/Up61q45IuXI/AAAAAAAADbQ/4WA6m-Pbfnk/s1600/crop-top-outfits-tumblr.jpg ) But I could be wearing a dress so its ok. I play with the bow before I finish getting ready by spraying myself with Pure Seduction by VS. I love that stuff. I walk out and the boys whistle.

"You should dress like that more often" Matt screams.

"Work it girl" Carter chants.

"Nice top Laura" Hayes smiles.

"Aww Hayes is checking out Laura's boobs" Cameron smiles.

"NO" Hayes says.

After we leave the room our limo driver finds us and ushers us to the limo. I sit on top of Cameron cause all the boy felt like spreading out so there was no room for me. It isn't that bad. Cameron and I talk about our dance routine. I smile as he says I'm a amazing dancer.

We get there and it is about 30 minutes till opening. We are in a medium sized room. About the size of a guy so a good amount of people. Me and Cameron practice the dance and then high five. We all head back stage so we can get pumped up. Mark gives us some pep talk like this is a completion for a sport. I laugh a bit as we all put out hands in a circle. We chant Magcon, Magcon before we scream it. The lights darken as we run out and then Animals by Martin Garrix. We all throw our hands up and sand in a line. We jump around and just go crazy. When the song ends we play around.

"Ok now here is a decision for you. Hayes  Laura dance or Me and Hayes dance?" Cameron asks.

"Laura" the crowd screams. I laugh.

Me and Hayes go to the front of the platform. I smile at the girls standing in the front. I wave at them before a song comes on. Jerk. I laugh before I look to Hayes and count to three. On three we start jerking and then we turn around and twerk a bit. The crowd screams. I look at them and laugh.

Next up Shawn sings his cover and tells the girls he loves them. That makes all the Shawn girls go crazy. I laugh before me and Cameron take our places. We stand there before the music starts. Me and Cameron start dancing. We go crazy. In the middle of the song when me and Cameron grind I hear the crowd go louder. I turn around and smile at him. He looks so cute. His head is wet on the ends for sweat and sticks to his skin. I look into his eyes and laugh. They are beautiful. I turn my head and start dancing to the rest of the song. As we go the dance gets hotter and hotter. I smile when I end. I go to the back and grab my water bottle. Next up is Carter and Matthew. Their dance is mostly Matt playing around and Carter dancing. But they do look pretty good.

"Ok so vote. C and L or C and M?" Nash asks the crowd.

All you hear are screams.

"Wait lets do this organized. When I raise my hand above one of their heads yell for them if you want them to win. Ok? Ok." Nash smiles.

Nash hovers his hand above my head and the crowd scream the loudest I have heard them tonight. I smile and look at Carter sassy. Nash smiles and hovers his hand over Carter. I only hear about five screams. Behind me I hear all the boys laugh.

Next went Taylor singing Buckwild. Let me say that boy is pretty good. I watch him jump around with the other guys. Kind of cool. After him all we do is play around and dance around. We dance to about 20 other songs and sing along to them. I keep quite and just dance around. We end up bring two girls in stage and Shawn sings to them before the party and dance with us as well. Jack J and Jack G do like flipping things and all this other dancing crap. It was funny and cute as they almost failed each time.

"Well you guys we have one more song tonight" Jack g smiles.

"Yeah she is amazing" Jack J smirks.

O god no. They start pushing me out. The light lands on me and screams start.

"Its Laura" Aaron smiles.

"Well ya I was dragged out here for this so I'm sorry y'all if I hurt your guy's ears. Sorry" I smile and laugh.

I start singing Baby I and everyone screams. They start singing along and swaying to the music. I smile and sway with them. Maybe I can sing. Once the highest high note hits I sing it into the mic. I hit that mofo like Chuck Norris hits bad people. The crowd screams and I smile. That ends it for the night. We all say good bye and head to the back. I start seeing the world sin around. Everything goes blurring when I get into the back room. I drop to the floor and pass out.