Chapter 9

I wake up with my head in Taylor's lap and him pressing a towel to my forehead. Cameron sits next to me holding my hand.  I look around to see the other boys in the room. They all have scared looks on their face. I cant tell them and I need to play it off. I start to sit up but Cameron holds me down. Taylor's Magcon hoodie is on me and I cant help but to smirk.  

"What happened?" He asks.

"Your asking the one who passed out? I don't know" I say.

"Yes you do. We already know so tell us" Taylor says.

"I don't know what you mean" I say and set my head back down on Taylor's lap.

"Laura we went threw all the hash tags on ever social network." Nash says.

"Yeah. I cant believe you think that bullshit is true" Shawn says.

"Y'all can we not talk about this?" I ask.

"No I think we do" Taylor says.

"We are right now going out to dinner and you are eating" Matt says and looks at me.

I groan and they pick me up. We start walking out of the building and go into the limo. I sit by Cameron and Matt. Cameron has a arm around me and is smiling at me. I smile and then go onto my phone. I text Alex back. Then a tweet come in. I tap on it and see that one of the boys told the girls to stop it cause they love me. I end up scrolling through the hash tags again because I couldn't resist. Matt looks at me and grabs my phone. I try to grab it back but he sees.

"Really laura?" He says.

"Um i had to" I say.

"No you didn't" He says.

"What's wrong?" Cameron asks.

Matt hands him the phone and he scrolls through it. All the boys listen and wait. Cameron looks back at me and hands me my phone.

"Look at it again and we will have to tell Mark about this" Cameron says.

I look down at my lap. We get to some small pizza place and they make me eat a piece of pizza. I ask to go to the restroom and i get up. I end up sticking my fingers down my throat and crying. I look around the restroom and see something shinny in the corner. It's a razor. I pick it up and twirl it in my fingers. I close my eyes and throw back my head. I let the razor slide across my wrist. I cut it about four times before I decide it is enough. I slide the razor into my pocket and dry off the blood. I pull down my bracelets and the sleeves on the jacket.

"Hey Laura you ok?" I hear Jack G say from outside the door.

"Yeah sorry there was a bit of a wait" I say back.

I get out of the bathroom and walk back to the booth we sit at. I scoot in next to Jack G and Matt. They chat on about a lot. I feel my wrist starting to burn. I bite my lip and make a weird face.

"You ok?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah i think I'm getting cramps. Girl time" I smile.

"Ew!" Carter laughs and kicks Cameron.

"Carter Don't Do That" Cameron says in his Asian voice.

"O my God" Carter laughs. I crack up.

On the drive back I scratch at my arm. I knew right when I got back I would end up cutting again. I had done this once or twice in the past but I would have never taught I would do it again and this time over some stupid comments on twitter. I cant believe everything has gone so far already. It was only our first day at Magcon. Tomorrow we are traveling a hour to get to our second day at Magcon. I couldn't wait.

Today was our second week of Magcon. We are in Georgia and out next stop is Florida with my brother.  I dress in a leather skirt, black crop top and a white long sleeve cardigan. I wear black combat boots and knee high black socks. I adore the outfit. We set off to the place that we are doing it. It went basically the same as last night. We are still adjusting to the whole thing. They made me sing again this time and I sang Baby I again. I hit the high note again and I didn't pass out after wards.

We go to dinner and this time we go to some small diner. I sit next to Taylor and Cameron tonight. We went to the hotel so I had time to change from my outfit. I am now just in spandexs and a Magcon hoodie. I have my beats around my neck.

"O Laura. Mark said in about a month they are planning on bringing another girl onto Magcon and another guy. Also making Hayes full time" Cameron smiles.

"O cool" I smile.

I start itching my wrist and I see the blood start to start again. I scratched off the scab. I hid my wrist and fidget with my sleeve. I go back to talking with the boys. We talk about who the boy may be. They come up with a lot of people. They argue back and forth.

"I think the girl is Mahogany Lox." I speak up.

"Who is that?" Aaron asks.

"She is amazing and absolutely stunning" I smile.

"Women crush Wednesday" Cameron smiles.

I laugh at his weirdness and we start talking about music and I laugh. Cameron looks at me and sees me playing with my wrist.

"Hey what's wrong?" He says looking.

"I think I got a rash" I quickly say.

"Is that blood?" He asks.

"No" I say worried.

He takes my wrist into his hands and I pull away. His grip tightens and I look at him. He looks at me worried. He pulls up the sleeve and he sees them. The red deep cuts. He looks at me and then slams his hand down on the table. The boys all look at us. Taylor sees first. Cameron lifts my wrist and sets in on the table for the boys to see.

"When did this start?" Cameron says with tears in his eyes.

I stay silent. I get up and walk out the door. I slide my beats up onto my head.  I end up starting off jogging but I turn into sprinting away from the restaurant.