Chapter 5

We jam out in the limo and I say I have made 5 vines so far. We are only 10 minutes away. Taylor is still being a sad puppy in the corner. I nudge him and he looks down at me. I mouth are you ok. He just nods back and looks forward. I turn to him and stare at him. He looks back at me and smiles.

"What?" He asks.

"I can tell when you are lying. You do this thing with your eyebrows and they come together." I say.

"No they don't" He says and his eyebrows come together. I glare at him.

I roll my eyes but this isn't done that's for sure. Once we get out and pay for our tickets we run around. I jump onto Cameron's back and he runs away with me. Aaron makes a vine of us and just in time Cameron ends up tripping and landing on the ground with me on top of him. I laugh and look up and see Carter's hand. He helps me up and I thank him. I look at Taylor and see him not having fun or smiling. I walk over to him and loop my arm around his waist. He looks down at me.

'You will smile even if its the death of me" I smile.

"When you smile I smile" He laughs and smiles.

I laugh how he quoted Justin Bieber. I look down at what he is wearing. Athletic shorts, t-shirt, sun glasses, Nike tennis shoes, and a bandana across his forehead. I smile. I still wear my snapback backwards. I smile and hug him tighter. Some girls came running up to taylor and me.

"O my God are y'all dating?" One squeals.

"No," I laugh "Maybe one day"

"I already ship it! Tayura forever!" she squeals.

I laugh as she takes a picture with me and kisses Taylors cheek. I laugh and smile at the young girls. I give them each a hug before they run off to the other boys. I see these teenage guys around Cameron's age start walking towards me.

"Hey Laura" The blonde one says.

"I'm Ryan and this is Luke" The blonde smiles.

"Hey" I smile.

"Can we have a picture?" Luke asks.

"Sure." I smile.

One gets on either side of me and kisses my cheek. I make a kissy face and Taylor snaps the picture. Then I take a normal one with my arms wrapped around their waist. I squeeze them close  as Taylor takes some pictures. I can see that he is annoyed. I smirk before kissing each boys check as they walk off and wave bye to me.  

I turn to Taylor and smile. He rolls his eyes and I take his hand. I drag him to the biggest rollercoaster. I look at him and see him smiling about something. I drag him into the cart and we buckle in. Once we start I feel him scoot closer to me. I look over at him and see him gripping the bar, making his knuckles turn white. He's scared of rollercoasters. how cute. I grab his hand and held it tight. He looks at me and I smile at him. He blushes. we start going up the hill and he grabs tighter, almost making my hand white. I just laugh and we hit the top of the platform. Taylor screams and I throw his arm up in the air and squeal. We go so fast and Taylor starts to actually enjoy it.

Once we get off we go to find the boys. Once we find them we all run off and ride about every ride. the boys get hungry and go buy food. I excuse myself and go in the corner of the park. I take out a blunt and light up. Once I start smoking I feel the pressure off of my shoulders. I breath out almost a moan and smile. I take out my phone from my back pocket and scroll through my feed on twitter. Multiple things about me and the other boys. Then some hate about me. I read about three before I throw my phone into my pocket. I smoke another one before walking back to the spot I left them. I see them sitting.

"Hey I didn't know what you want so I got you a hot dog?" Cameron smiles.

"Nah I'm not hungry. I'm feeling a bit sick so" i smile

"Do you wanna leave?" They ask.

"After you guys eat" I smile.

I sit down next to Cameron and across from Taylor. I smile as they laugh about moments when the boys were scared today. I laughed along with them and shipped on a water as they talk. Once they finish we race to the car. I win that one. I jump into the back and the others pile in. Of course Taylor sits next to me and I'm sat in the corner so Nash is sorta in front of me. In the back I plug my phone in before going through all the hate and almost crying again. I look up from my phone what seems five minutes of looking but I see all the boys asleep. I roll my eyes and look at Taylor. He was awake.

"What you doing?" He smiles.

"Twitter" I smile.

"Have you ever searched you name under the hash tag?" He asks.

"No" I frown.

He takes out his phone and my eyes go wide.

"No don't do that" i argue but just as he presses search.

"O my god" he says.

"yeah" I say.

"This is bad" He frowns.

"Now you know why I drink and smoke" I laugh.

"We need to talk about this with the boys" He says.

'No that's not a good idea" I shake my head.

"Tomorrow over breakfast in the lobby" He says.

By the way he is talking he wont give in so I shut up and try to fall asleep. I cuddle up to the window and close my eyes.