Chapter 18

It has been two weeks since my dream and everything is okay. I am going over to Jc's to talk today. He said he has something to talk to me about. I have no clue what it is but till find out in a few hours. I go to the shower and quickly wash up.

I wear a cute strap less swim suit. Over it I wear a pair of shorts, a teal tank, and a tan cardigan. I wear a pair of flip flops and i grab my wallet, phone, and penny board. I ride to Starbucks.

Once I walk in I go up to order. No one was in Starbucks for some reason. A cute guy comes over to take my order and I grip tighter to my penny board. I smile at him and order.

"One viente vanilla bean frap with 3 pumps of raspberry." I smile.

"Ok anything else?" He smiles.

"I don’t think so" I say.

I pay and I wait for my drink.

"Laura" The person calls.

"Thank you"

I grab my drink and see my name on the drink with a number on it. A phone number. I look at the guy and he winks. I blush and walk outside. I have a boyfriend. I throw down my board and ride off. I get to the O2L house and knock on the door.

"Hey Laura" Jc says opening the door.

"Come in" He smiles.

I walk in and sit down on the couch next to him. He holds one of my hands in his and he stays silent. The other guys were all over the house but they weren’t in this room.

"I found someone else Laura, and cheated on you." He spits out.

I stare at him and he looks at me. He cheated on me.

"Laura I am so sorry" He says.

I stand up and turn on my heel. He grabs my arm and pulls back but i swing my arm backwards. I knock him right in the face.

"Shut the fuck up Jc you fucking cheated on me." I yell.

All the guys rush into the room and stare at us. Me in tears, Jc in tears with a mark now on his face. Must have been a sight to see.

"What the hell Jc? Did you cheat on her?" Ricky screams.

"Dude I told her I was sorry" Jc explains.

"Why the hell would you do that? Cheat on Laura with some slut?" Ricky screams again.

"Don’t you mean it the other way around dude? I cheated on my sluty ass girlfriend with a lovely girl. Who in fact isn’t suicidal and is actually pretty and skinny" Jc screams.

"Asshole" I scream at him.

He hits me. He hit me in the face.

The boys and I gasp. I run to Ricky and hug him. The tears streaming down my face. I hug Ricky tighter as he starts to yell at Jc.

"You know what Jc? Leave. Get out right now" Ricky says.

"No. You are the only one who wants me out. Take a vote." Jc snickers.

"Who votes Jc to move out? Ricky asks.

Ricky, Kian, Connor, and Sam all raises their hand. Jc is made to leave by the end of this week but he decides to storm off for the night.

After Jc leaves and i sit in Ricky's lap for about six hours crying and sleeping. I finally decide it’s time to leave. I ended up getting a black eye and a bruise across my jaw. I say bye to each boy and get a hug. Ricky kisses me on the forehead.

"Love you little sister" He smirks.

"Love you too big bro" I smirk.

I start to ride back to the hotel. I make a stop at CVS and grab some makeup. I go to the bathroom and start to lather up my face. After I finish caking up makeup on my face it was still visible but not too bad.

I get back to the hotel and all the guys are waiting outside my room. I smile at them and they walk with me back to the guy’s rooms. Of course after I change into sweats and a plain t-shirt. I enter and everyone is playing.

"Laura where did you go?" Asks Jack G.

"I went to the O2L house" I smile.

"And you saw Jc" Jack J winks.

I roll my eyes and I see Cameron eying me. I glance at him every now and then and he is staring at me. He ends up going to the bathroom and coming out with a wet wash cloth. He walks towards me. I start to back up to the head board. He sits in front of me.

"Cameron stop" I beg.

He takes my head in his hands and starts to clean off the makeup on my face. I hear gasps from the boys.

"Who did this?" Cameron yells.

"Jc" I mutter.

"I'm going to kick his ass" Taylor growls.

Half of the guys storm out. I get into the car with them and they ride off. I begged them not to but they wouldn’t listen. I had to make sure they didn’t hurt him.

"Stay here Laura" Cameron says.

'Bring her with to show him what he did" Taylor says.

I am brought in and Ricky opens up. He sighs and steps aside. O2L is outnumbered and at this point I don’t think they cared about JC anymore.

"Jc" Ricky screams.

He comes down the stairs and right when he sees me and the boys, he runs. The boys take after him and then drag him back. Jack G and Shawn has his arms. Taylor and Cameron both kick his ass and then drop him to the floor.

"You see what you did?" Cameron asks.

"I said i was sorry. Laura take me back please. Please." Jc begs.

'Well you lost her" Taylor smiles and walk towards me.

He kisses me hard. I kiss back .I should have picked him in the first place.