Chapter 15

"Alex I'm sorry." I say shaking my head.

"No why the hell would you do that? Stop being so selfish and doing these things to yourself. You need to grow up and see who the hell you are hurting." Alex yells at me.

"Dude calm down it's not her fault" Taylor says.

Everyone looks at me and I shake my head. He has a short temper and I guess that's would have happened anyways. He use to always storm out on me when I got in really bad trouble, in fights, of didn't show up at school. But then I convinced I'm to do what I always did and he became like me.

"Its ok he does that a lot" I say to the boys.

"That's not something you should go through Laura" Cameron says.

 "Guys its nothing you need to worry about. I am use to it and it doesn't affect I am ok" I say a bit annoyed.

 I go back to my room to get changed but I get a text from Taylor saying we are going to the beach to surf. I get changed into a new swim suit. My top is a light pink and my bottoms are a mint color. I throw on a pair of shorts and grab my bag. I throw in sunscreen, glasses, jam box, and my phone. We all head down to the car.

 We get to the beach and i see Alex wailing there at his car. In the back are our matching surf boards. I walk up to him and he gives me a giant hug.

 "I'm so sorry Laura" He says.

 "It's fine let’s go surf" I smile at him.

I grab my coral and green surf board and walk down to the beach. I wait at the edge of the water while the guys put on those suits. When you live in Florida you learn how to surf at age 4. We all get into the water and I swim out quickly. Alex and I are the only ones out here because we wanna show the boys how to actually do it. The waves today are perfect. I straddle the board and wait for a huge wave.

"Laura this one let’s see who is better. You have been gone for a while." Alex smiles.

I see the wave and it is huge. I star paddling my arms and once the waves hit I stand up. Alex is behind me and we both start going across the waves. After a few seconds a wave crashes on top of Alex. I laughing and go back to the top of the wave and go over the wave. I stand up in the water on top of my board and wave at him. The guys come out into the water and I help them learn. I have to teach Taylor again and again and again. Finally I catch on. He knows how to surf, he just wants me to help.

"You suck" I laugh and push him.

"You were the idiot who fell for it" He says pushing me back.

I fall of my board right as a huge wave crashes down on top of me. I get back to the surface but another wave hits me again. I try again but yet another wave hits. I start swimming to try and get away from the waves crashing. By now I am out of air but someone grabs me. I am flung onto a board and I feel someone get onto the board next to me. I feel someone’s lips on mine and then air being blown into my lungs. I gasp for air and I start coughing.

"You ok?" Some guy asks.

"Ya thanks for saving me" I smile.

"No problem. My name is Jc Caylen. Your name is?" He smiles.

"Laura Hale" I smile.

"Good to meet you" He smiles.

"How far did I swim?" I ask him.

"I'm not to sue but saw a group of guys maybe a bit that way. How long were you under?" He asks.

"Maybe five minutes" I say.