Part Ten: Inana!

Frisk's POV:

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything, all my brain could do was reel, a relief flooding over my whole body. I ran into the house, to see Inana on the floor, passed out, Itia, Jaylynn, and Etrix gathered around her.

"How--"

"She just appeared here!" Extrix replied, frantic.

I ran over and put a hand on her arm, feeling her warm body, her breathing. I kept myself from crying as I tried to wake my friend.

"Frisk, she has scars all over her body. Whatever happened to her, it was bad." Itia stated, worried.

Inana stirred and blinked her eyes open, the room still, everyone on mute. She looked around, confused, and stopped on my face.

"Demon in disguise," She mumbled, her eyes suddenly turning black and red.

"What?" I felt sick to my stomach.

"Demon in disguise."

She launched herself at me, the other girls screaming and or yelling a little bit. I rolled out from under her grasp, pinning her down.

"Inana, it's me!"

"Demon!" She shouted, kneeing me in the stomach, then pinning me.

"Inana, stop this!" Ophe tried to pry her from me.

"I need to rid the timeline of this demon," She said, staring me dead in the eye.

"She's your friend! Stop this!" Ophe fell back, and Itia tried to get her off of me now, all while I was kicking and trying to push her off me.

"This timeline is harmed by her presence!"

"WHAT'S ALL THE NOI--OH MY GOD!" Papyrus emerged from his bedroom, immediately greeted by the chaos that was happening in his living room.

He ran downstairs and stood there for a few seconds, trying to analyze what the hell was happening, as was I.

"Use your magic!" Jaylynn shouted, her voice cracking dramatically, to the point where she put a hand over her mouth afterward.

Papyrus nodded awkwardly and used his magic to drag Inana away from me.

"Inana! She's your friend!" Itia exclaimed, frowning at Inana, who struggled to get back to me.

I held my stomach a little bit as I tried to talk to her, "Do you remember me, Inana?"

"You're Frisk, the one who will destroy this land and all the lands following!" She spat, red pupil's blazing.

"No, Inana. I'm Frisk, your friend. I promise that I've never hurt anyone, and don't plan on hurting anyone."

"You're a liar!"

I took a few steps towards her, "I know this isn't you, Inana. Just come back to us. We'll protect you from Nightmare, I promise."

"And you did such good job the first time!"

"You little--" Ophe took a running sprint towards her but was stopped by Etrix, both of them falling over a few seconds after.

"Inana, stop this. Now." My tone darkened.

"Why would I do that? I'm just trying to save your friends!"

"You would stop this because you are our friend! And she would never do this!" I snapped, my face wet with tears that I could no longer hold back.

"You're so weak, Frisk. Can't take even a bit of verbal hurt from a friend who's long gone?" She tilted her head, smiling wide.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed.

Inana, or what was left of her, smiled and replied quietly, "Just die and everything will be fine."

"Deal."