Introduction

I honestly didn't plan on writing this book this soon. But the universe told me otherwise.

I not only wanted to continue this book series because it is literally my highest viewed Undertale AU story, but also because I wanted to thank you all for 5K views and over 100 followers!

This community of glitches has grown so much over the span of 2016 and 2017, and I feel freaking hyped up and happy that there are so many people commenting and voting and reading and just being supportive and over all just incredible.

I could not ask for anything else. Seriously.

And with all that sappy-ish aside, I will do my shout outs, and then we can get started with this rollercoaster of a book.

Shout out to:

Renrick, the creator of this amazing Undertale AU and the characters!

The creator of this beautiful art of Nightmare Sans, and sadly I could not find their page and I do not want to give a shout out with at least their name and or page, so please let me know if you know who made this awesome fan art!

Shout out to the creator of Nightmare Sans, since he is a big part of this series, Jokublog!

And I just really quickly want to put a bit of a disclaimer, since I don't want to get yelled at in the comments, heh.

I introduce, what I've personally narrowed down to, the five other demi gods who accompany Frisk in her journeys. I looked on the Undertale AU website, and I don't think that the other demigods are really ever introduced. And so, because of this, I am going to make up the other demigods and their appearances, and etcetera.

Please do not get upset with me if there are indeed other demigods and they are introduced in the canon universe, I did not find any information on them.

So I wanted to put that disclaimer since I have gotten a bit of hate for how I write these Undertale AU books. But that isn't going to stop me.

With all that aside, I will try and update as much as I can (though that so far has proved to be not often hahahaha) and I look forward to this writing journey with you all

Have a great time zone, and remember to stay glitchy my glitches, because those imperfections are beautiful!

~ anonymous_glitch