Chapter 13

During the flight I can feel the plane jerking, and to be honest Im not sure if we are landing or have gotten stuck in a pacth of terrible turbulance. Im still fighting for every last drop of sleep I can possibly get before I am sucked into complete mourning phase.  Due to my fear of planes I end up waking up. I am met with fear when I realize that the plane has gone on a small joy ride and is over water. The turbulance mixed with reckless flying is getting on my nerves. I thought flying was suppost to be smooth for the most part. 

"Niall why haven't we landed yet?" I nudge at Nialls' arm hopping to get an answer.

"They are backed up at the airport so the captain decided to flight around instead of going to another city. Its faster trust me. Don't worry he is close to the airport he just cant land," Niall hugs me reasuringly. 

Harry, Louis, and my sister are seated in the back of the plane at one of the little tables playing cards. Zayn is sketching eyes and lips as if he needs to get better, but in reality he already rocks at drawing. Liam is watching a movie on his Ipad, and although I don't know what movie Im guessing its Toy Story.  He seems to love that movie with a weird obsession.

Niall is listening to my music to which he must have stolen whilst I was catching up on some Z's. His hand is full of little chocolate covered cashews. Wait what where did he get those? I want some! 

I steal some from his hand and he attempts to snatch them back before I toss them into my mouth.

"Well if I can't get them from your hands might as well get them from your mouth," Niall giggles as he leans in for a kiss. 

I try to get away but am trapped to the confines of my comfy seat. His hands touch my face as he pulls me in for the kiss and I can't help but fall for it. Oh god does he ever give me a warm fuzzy feeling. This is so weird! His lips are soft and taste of milk chocolate and the delicious nuts called cashews. 

"Attention we will be landing in about five minutes. I request that you please buckle your seat belts," the intercom interups the steamy kiss. 

Niall and I obey and buckle up. We both pop chewing gum into our mouths to relieve the ache of landing from our ears. 

When we land we all get out of the plane as fast as we can and proceed to the terminal. Meadow meets us at the gates with a pearlised blue limo. 

"Super geek oh how I've missed you," Meadow shouts as she runs up to me flinging herself into my body. 

I hug her back though with a little less pressure because my arms are falling asleep. After our hug she beckons everyone into the limo and we take the short trip to her mothers house. 

"Meadow where have you bee-," her mother stops mid sentence as soon as she see's up standing in her front entry. 

"Mother they will be staying at our house till they can get into their hotel rooms so suck it up they bring me comfort whereas you make everything cold and depressing," Meadow states tugging off her shoes.

I feel the need to straighten my back and look more confident, but I know it won't change her mothers resent towards me. 

"Fine, but make sure they don't go in the living room or kitchen Im having some friends over tonight," her voice is cool as she directly disrespects us and her daughter bluntly. 

"Whatever. Mom disappear from my sight before I feel compelled to ruin your perfect kitchen and living room," Meadow fires back.

We all laugh at her mothers face as she huffs and stomps away almost rolling her ankle in her 6 inch stilletos. What a priss, cannot believe she has the guts to be so rude and then act like a defensless baby.