Chapter 11

At 6:30 the next morning my cat alarm clock goes off its adorable meowing sound emitting from it. The sound makes a bright smile twist itself onto my face. Once out of bed I pull on the dress letting the small bit of zipper undone alone. I curl my hair just as Lily had done it, and it actually turns out half bad. Leaving alone my face for Lily to tackle I head to the kitchen. My search in the kitchen begins with a bowl. No bowls seem to be present so I grab the largest mug we own. I make myself dino eggs; the classic oatmeal to which I had been introduced to by Niall.

Lily and Niall enter the kitchen pretty much together. Niall notices the zipper and helps me out while I stir milk into my breakfast. My sister compliments my hair while preparing toast for herself.

After breakfast Niall wakes the other boys while Lily gets my make-up done. Its a quick and short process today and for that I am thankful. I slip on a pair of wedge ankle boots that have a sort of combat boot style. Though they are 6" of pure torture they aren't as hard to walk in as I thought. Lily picks out some accessories and my bag, fixes my hair and then gets her own shoes and bag.

The ride to school is full of bumbling chatter and I am actually extremely excited for this day. Niall holds my hand the entire time squeezing every so often.

I take Niall to the office to retrieve his schedule. He ends up swapping one class to be with me. The home room teacher gives us a glare when we enter the room late.

"Sorry Im new so she was just taking things slow and showing me around." Niall apologizes smiling.

"And who are you? Both of you?" the teacher asks eyebrows raising.

"Im Amelia Manor I have been in your class for two years and this is Niall Horan." I say my voice challenging.

We take a seat and chit chat while the teacher preps for his first period.

Zayn and Liam appear to be in our home room and have three other classes with us. They talk about how the teacher had said the same thing to them although Liam had made sure to be on time. Haha daddy direction strikes again!

After four classes lunch begins, and knowing how the rush is me and Niall procrastinate in leaving the room. Lily has a large table ready and saved for us. Harry, Liam and Zayn are in the lunch line already. My sister seems to be eating already and I want to know how she got it so fast. I drag Niall to the line and grasp one of the red plastic trays. We order up and pay at the end like all other students.

Lily is laughing comically about some guy who tried to ask her out in chemistry. Harry is slightly red in the face but seems to be laughing about it a bit.

"Hey guys!" some girl squeals her prefect white teeth glowing.

I swear I could have hit the barbie for all it mattered. The boys all look at her funny and give a small laugh.

"Im throwing a party next week and was wondering if you wanted to come?" her tiny manicured finger twirls some fake pink hair.

Lily smiles sweetly a venomous look filling her eyes.

"Oh sorry but we are already throwing a party next week." Lily challenges her pupils narrowing.

The girl walks away stomping her foot. Her stomping makes one of her butt pads fall a little making her one butt cheek look saggy. Niall laughs with me and soon the whole table has seen obviously fake girl.

The rest of lunch is full of chit chat on the boys first day. Niall enjoys it a little more than the rest. Louis seems unhappy because he has to do it all over again. Zayn, Liam and Harry are already overwhelmed with homework. Lily smiles it off and copies down her already marked stuff onto a few of his untainted sheets.