Chapter 14

We were all frozen. No one wanted to reply, nor knew what was appropraite to say. He was blasted, and appeared to be sad. Sad drinking was not the way to go. Meadow was quite startled with his appearance, and looked unimpressed.

"Liam, uh have you been drinking?" Meadow questioned although she already knew the answer.

He nodded a satisfacted smile tugging onto his face. Niall looked ready to bash his teeth out.

"Liam why don't you put the bottle down and join us?" I asked knowing that terrible things could happen if he was left alone.

He barrelled through the door falling into the kitchen table in the process. He yelped from the pain and then erupted in a fit of annoying giggles. Why can't he be normal? Niall phones up Harry for back up complaining about Liams state of physical appearance and mental state.

Harry, accompanyed by my sister, arrive in little to no time both wearing minimal clothing. I cannot believe I am witnessing my sister in a scandalous night gown. Refraining from covering my eyes I give her a suggestive look and she smiles approvingly. Things were getting heated in her room oh la la. I admit that I want to be an aunt, but that is a someday hope not a today hope.

Harry clearly had a hard on, but was making no effort to hide it. Liam whistled at my sister earning a growl from Harry. He was pissed, his eyes filled with a strange fire. I was almost certain a fight would break out any moment and not a clean one.

Liam being the drunk jerk he was pulled Meadow into his arms and dragged her to the couch. She willingly sat beside him her doe eyes frantically darting around. Though she looked frightened she also looked like she adored Liam to an extended level. Woah my best friend might have a crush on the moody jerk?

Insane emotions filled the room and mixed thoughts were shared through eye contact. Sure enough it felt like a sci-fi movie one with the horrible effects and a poorly done ending. Personally I thought Harry or Niall would throw a phaser into the mix and then my thoughts would become true. Where is spock when you need him?

Obviously Liam was sobering up because his eyes were less red and his mumbled words were more understandable. His eyes were on Meadow whom was starring up at him adoration in her eyes. Holy mother of Robert Downey Jr she likes the bastard! Everyone in the room had their eyes set on the two who were cuddled right up.

Harry huffed and slowly inched towards the door grasping my sisters hand. That boy sure wanted to get jiggy. Eww clear your head from that image. Not pleasant, not at all.

"Bye Harry adios Lily!" I waved as Harry tugged at my sister even more.

No response came back but I took that as a good-bye considering Harrys' frantic state. Niall decided that Liam and Meadow needed some space so we curled up into our comfy blanket clad mattress. It was warm and I was tired. Those two things mixed perfectly.

I felt Nialls hand reach out for mine, but instead I moved closer burying my head into his chest. Oh my he took his shirt off this is so intense! His heart beat sped up when my head made contact and I felt so terrified. For all I know he could be utterly pissed that I curled up to him without permission.

"Niall Im sorry I should have asked before I decided to get this close and intimate," I spoke up finally moving away from his very being.

I was hard forcing myself to do so because part of me was being ripped away at the same time. I felt suddenly really empty. I couldn't love Niall not yet at least. It wasnt possible was it?

"Lia no it was fine I enjoyed it actually. It made me feel like you trusted me more than I could ever possibly know," Niall smiled in the dark.

This new nickname brought a rosy blush to my cheeks. I felt weak in the knees which was weird because I was laying down in a bed. No matter how much I thought Niall couldn't get better he was constantly surprising me.