CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1
"Ewe Teria, look how that man is looking at us. Well I mean look how he is looking at you." I looked back at the man that was staring at my ass as we walked to the bus stop. Even in my school uniform I couldn't hide the shape of my body. I hate the attention that I get from my body. I'm 17 in the 12th grade. I get my shape from my mom who is black and Puerto Rican. My dad is white and I never met him he left when I was 8 months old so fuck him. People say that I look like Nia Long but is shaped like Serena Williams. I stuck middle finger up at him as our bus stopped in front of us as and we blended in with the group of kids to get on the bus.
"Stelena, he probably looking at your ass not me. If you buy those pants any smaller you won't be able to sit your ass down." I said laughing at my friend as she struggled to sit down.
"Fuck you. Shit I have to put my goodies on display if I want to get Kavin attention. You know him and what's her name don't go together anymore. Shit I'm trying to slam dunk that baller." she said laughing. Stelena is my home girl we stay next door to each other. She is a mini light skinned version of Tichina Arnold from Martin. Where there is one the other is not too far behind. We are always together. And if she says she's going to get Kavin she will. Unlike me she loves the attention and looks that she gets. She always telling me I better use my body for my advantage. Unlike her I am still a virgin but I will let you touch but only touch. As of now I don't have a boyfriend but I am looking.
"Girl you're a mess. Did your boy text you? Donald texted me and said that he will have my stuff before first period." No it's not what you think. See we get a nerd out of every class and they do our homework. We take care of tests another way. Why spend time doing stuff we not going to use anyways. So we let them rub on our ass, give them hugs and kisses in return.
He said he's going to meet us at the spot." We pulled up to Howard High School. Thank God this is my last year here.

I got off the bus and headed to the science club. Donald stood up when he saw me come in the classroom. Teria, I just finished up our homework. I thought I wasn't going to have it done but by golly I do. "
"Thanks Donald. You should let me call u Don. Come here for a minute Don." Don walked to stand in front of me. I grabbed him by the neck tongue kissed him. I rubbed my hands up and down his back.
"Y-y-you welcome Teria." I smiled at him stuttering. I grabbed the stack of homework and started to leave out the classroom before he said. "Oh yeah we are having a pop quiz in Mr. Martin class.
"Fuck." I hated tests they were the only thing that I could not cheat on. "Thanks for telling me I have to run to tell Stelena she doesn't know." I ran out the classroom to try to find Stelena. We need to head to Mr. Martin class before the bell rings. She can't back out this time. Mr. Martin said that he wanted the both of us together or Stelena won't get a passing grade. I ran up and down the hall before I realized that she would be out on the football field. Just as I expected there she was standing talking to Kavin. I shook my head when my girl set her mind on something she doesn't stop until she gets it. As I was walking to them June Kavin homeboy and teammate stopped me.
"What's up Teria? You sure look fine as hell."
"I'm fine June, what do you want I'm in a hurry boy." I said trying to walk pass him.
"Dang girl you be acting so stuck up. I'm just trying to ask you to the 12th grade social. You know it's coming up right? Do you have a date yet?" I look at June up and down and laughed. Now don't get me wrong June is fine as hell and he knows it but all he wants is some ass. He showed that by the way he kept staring at my chest. Plus he has slept with half of the cheerleaders I do not have time for his games.
"Yea I know that the dance is coming up and no I do not want to go with you. Now move out of my damn way." I said pushing him to the side. I ran up to up to where Stelena and Kavin were standing on the sideline of the football field.
"What's up Kavin?" I said to Kavin as I pulled Stelena away.
"What's up?" he replied and waved as we left.
"Man what the hell you doing? You messing me up man." Stelena said pulling away from me mad.
"Look heifer I don't have time for your attitude we have to get to Mr. Martin class.
"Shit what he's having another pop quiz?"
"Yep so come on and move your ass. You know that he wants you there too."
"Yeah I know come on let's get this over with we only have 10 minutes until the first bell. We ran off the field and into the school and stopped in front of Mr. Martin class.
"Here put this on." Stelena handed me a tube of red lipstick and I applied it to my lips. We walked in the classroom and Mr. Martin was sitting behind his desk.
"Good morning ladies. I thought you all weren't going to make it. I would hate to issue out F's. Lock the door and close the blinds." He said as he got up from the desk. Mr. Martin was a heavy set white man who likes to flirt with the young girls in our school. Stelena did as he asked and walked to the desk where he stood. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. "Come on girls we don't have much time." I looked and Stelena who look like she was about to throw up. I gave her a smiled as we dropped to our knees in front of Mr. Martin.