CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

When Stelena saw the look on my face when I walked she knew that I was pissed. She left from where she was talking to Kevin and came and stood in the lunch line with me.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you looking like that?"

"I'm looking like this because I just had Mr. Martin fat stinking mouth all on my goodies. What the fuck happened to you turning in your homework? Damn we already had the nerds doing the work all you had to do was turn them in."

"My bad damn I am so sorry. I been skipping a couple of classes to be with Kavin. You should have come and got me."

"Bitch he didn't want you he wanted me to repay your damn debt."

"Oh my god I swear that I am so sorry Hun. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"To tell you the truth Stelena I want you to leave me alone."

"Girl stop playing." She laughs.

"I am so serious Lena I just want you to leave me alone.' I said turning my back to her.

"Dang Teria you really gonna act like that? Ok I will give you time to cool off but I am so sorry Lena I promise I am." She said to me.

After she say that I really meant it she left and went back over to where Kavin was sitting watching her. She doesn't fucking get it she the reason we started doing this shit. She saw the way Mr. Martin always kept his eyes on us in the classroom. I can't believe this shit all she had to do was show up to class and turn in her damn homework and she couldn't even do that. She can't see that she is risking too much for Kavin dumb ass.

I went through the rest of school without talking to Stelena ass. I was so mad that I missed the damn bus trying to avoid her ass. Now I was mad and had to walk ten miles home. Ten minutes into my walk I saw a blue impala slow down beside me. I grabbed my backpack tighter ready to use it as a weapon if I had to as I watched the passenger window lower down.

"Hey, Teria, is that you? I thought that was you what you heading to the house?"

"Oh, hey TJ yeah that's where I am going."

"Come on I can give you a ride."

"Hey, Teria, is that you? I thought that was you what you heading to the house?"

"Oh, hey TJ yeah that's where I am going."

"Come on I can give you a ride."

"Look I heard what happen to your moms I sorry. How are ya'll holding up. I always told her that she needs to slow down."

"Yeah she always has to learn things the hard way."

"Tell me about it moms are hard to deal with man. Trust me I know exactly what you are going through."

"Yeah right. You with this nice ass car probably using the money my mom gave to for drugs." I said to him getting mad.

"You don't remember me, do you?"

"I know you TJ you have come to my house too many times. Trust I know exactly who you are."

"Trust me if it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't have brought your momma nothing. That's how I know that you don't remember me you were young when we moved out of your neighborhood. We used to stay next door to ya'll. I caught hell from the kids about my momma man. It got so bad that my dad decided to move us away. Your mom and my mom was friends"

"I don't think that I remember you." I said raking my brain trying hard to remember him.

"Nah I don't think that you would. I mean I think that I am like five years older than you. I was eight when we moved so you would have been three so no you wouldn't remember that."

"Why was you having so much trouble with the boys about your mom?"

"Let's just say that my mom no longer wanted to be my mom she wanted to be my dad. I'm surprised that your mom never told you."

"Nah my mom doesn't talk about her past a lot. Shit she barley talks about my dad."

"I kinda remember him but I was young too you know."

"Yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for the ride TJ." I said to him as we pulled up to my apartment complex.

"Anything for you Teria look about the other day."

"Trust me it won't happen again. I can't believe I let you feel me up when you already been having sex with my mom."

"Teria you got it all wrong. I was just binging your mom some drugs that's it. I'm sorry about that I know that I was wrong and my mom would kill me if she found out."

"TJ giving her drugs was worse than having sex with her." I told him as I started to get out the car.

"You're right about that Teria I was wrong.

Look if you need anything call me." He said as I got out of the car. TJ is crazy if he thinks that I will be believe that. Is he really telling me the truth?