Chapter 22

Chapter 22

“Well I am glad to see that you have some clothes on.” He said looking at me with a disgusted look on his face. The way that he spoke to me made my blood pressure rise. He is not the only person that is upset. How can I explain it to him when I don’t even know what really happened?

“I have been calling you. Look I know that things look really bad, but it is not what it seems.”

“Yeah I had my ringer off. I was to the hospital with my mom. Come on let’s go in your house to talk.”

“Alright we do need to talk I am glad that you stopped by. Look TJ let me explain I know that what you saw look very bad, but I promise it’s not what I seem.”

“Really because it seems like you were fucking some other dude. That’s what it looked like to me Teria.” TJ said to me angrily as he sat down on the couch.

“I know that it looks bad- “

“I can’t even be mad at you though. We never said that we were together you know. So how can I be mad about you fucking dude?” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“Damn so that’s how you feel TJ. You right we never did say that we were official, but you can’t tell me we weren’t. I know I fucked up man and to tell you the truth I really don’t know what happen last night. I mean I know that I woke up in the bed with June, but I don’t remember nothing before that.”

“Humph so you’re saying that you were that damn fucked up?  you were that damn drunk that you fucked somebody else huh? “

“TJ, I only remember having what maybe two or three drinks. I remember being mad that I couldn’t get in touch with you. then my mom called talking bout my dad and that pissed me off even more. So, I went to get a drink from June and and…that motherfucker!” I screamed as I started to remember more details from that night. In my mind I saw June handing me a drink. I honestly couldn’t say that he put anything in my cup, but I really wouldn’t put it pass him.

“Who? What’s wrong?”

“I think June drugged me. I mean it explains so much. Why I can’t remember anything after I got a drink from.”

“What the fuck? Who the fuck is this June?”

“Stelena boyfriend homeboy. God, I can’t believe that he would do some shit like this. He has been coming on to me, but I didn’t he would stoop this damn low.”

“Fuck that call Stelena I need to see June ass. I can’t believe he raped you. I am so sorry that I jumped to conclusions if I would have stayed and listened I would have handled his ass then.” TJ said pacing the floor and punching the wall.

“Calm down TJ.”

“Fuck that call Stelena now.”

I picked up the phone and called Stelena but she didn’t answer.

“She’s not answering. Maybe she went to Kavin house.” I said to him as he started pacing back and forth in front of me. He was really making me nervous the way he was looking. I never saw him this angry before.

“What you said his name was again? June, right?” I shook my head yes. “Okay look I am going to holla at my boy Quadd he might know this lil nigga. I don’t like this shit at all Teria. This nigga done raped you man. I am so sorry that I wasn’t there to help you. I promise you that I will not let no one else harm you.” He grabbed me into a tight hug. They way he held on to me made me feel so safe.

“It’s not your fault TJ really it’s not.” I said to him trying to reassure him. I really didn’t want him to beat himself up about not coming to see me.

“I have to go handle this. I will be back later Teria.”

“No don’t leave TJ I don’t want you to go out and do something crazy.”

“I can’t let him get away with this.” TJ said giving me a kiss before he walked out the door. I prayed that he didn’t do anything that he would regret because June really wasn’t worth it.