why they like you: personality

a/n: thank you for over one hundred reads in two days!!! make sure you send a message if you want an imagine or if you have an idea for one!

finn: finn loves the fact that you're willing. you're willing to try new things like food and music genres. he also loves the fact that you're willing to forgive if he does something wrong.

jack: jack loved how funny you are. he can crack a joke and you would have something to say back, you both doubled over in laughter. if either of you are upset the other is able to cheer them up just by saying something witty. plus, you're there to remind him that random does not always equal funny!

jaeden: jaeden loves your passion. he loves watching you do (your favorite activity) because of how focused on it you get. he studies your face as you get excited about the final product and move onto the next.

wyatt: wyatt loves how caring you are. though he tries not to show it, he might get upset sometimes. he likes the fact that you can notice it and immediately make him feel happier. you care for everyone around you, sometimes so much so that you forget to care for yourself.

sophia: sophia loves your outgoingness. she can be very quiet when she's nervous, you aswell. you speak of something that you love and it brings her into the conversation too. you bring out the best in her, that's all she's ever wanted in a relationship.

chosen: chosen loves your gentleness. he loves that you tend to put others before yourself and you never intentionally hurt someone else. that makes you kind and a really positive person, the kind of person he wants to surround himself with.

jeremy: jeremy loves your optimistic outlook. sometimes when the going gets rough, even for jeremy who is a positive person, can hurt bad. you're always there to lift him up and help him look on the bright side of things and for that he's grateful.