studying || jaeden

a/n: hi! sorry for the inactiveness, im going to try my best to write more! i dont love it as much as i used to so i have to be in the mood to do it.

you sat on your bed, papers neatly scattered on the blankets. it was a cold, rainy day and you had a huge biology test on monday. you were doing alright in that class, but this test would make or break your grade so you were trying to cram as much information into your brain as possible.

     "the three types of RNA are mRNA, rRNA and, um..." you tried, still reading after an hour and a half. you flopped back onto your pillows and lifted one to your face. you let out a loud scream that was thankfully muffled. "I HATE BIO!" you yelled, this time it wasnt muffled.
     "is everything okay in here?" a voice spoke from the doorway. you looked up to see your boyfriend, jaeden, leaning against the wall.
     "just peachy! my life is going so great right now, can't you tell?" you said sarcastically as he sat down next to you. he pulled you into a hug and rubbed your back.
     "come on, y/n/n. you're plenty smart, why are you so worried?"
     "because obviously i dont know any of this,"
     "yes you do, what did you get on the last quiz?"
     "a 90."
     "see?"
     "but we could use notes then, this is a test."
     "im sure its nothing! here, i'll help you study."
he took the papers from you and started asking questions.

     "how many strands does DNA have?" he asked, pretending to hold a microphone to your face.
     "two!"
     "and the crowd goes wild!" he cheers. "okay, last one. name the three types of RNA." he recites dramatically, passing the "microphone" to you.
     "mRNA, rRNA and tRNA."
     "im sorry, y/n..." he started. you thought you'd got it wrong, your mind tried to think of another answer. "...but your teacher's GONNA HAVE TO MAKE A HARDER TEST! 100%!" he cheered again.
      "thank god," you grinned. "thanks for helping me, jae." you pecked his cheek.
     "no problem! now, how about we go watch a movie?"
     "oh yes! st vincent?"
     "NO. PLEASE NO!" he yelled angrily, even though he had a big smile on his face.