Chapter 4 ~

"Hey, do you want to play Truth or Dare again, Saihara?" Ouma asked me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Sure thing!" I adjusted my hat. "Wait, don't we have school in like 30 mins?"
"You aren't going to school, remember?" Ouma rolled his eyes.
"Oh yeah! What about you though?"
"I'm not going to school today." Ouma looked at me. "I'm ill." He winked.
"So your staying home, pretending to be ill." I sighed and huffed. "Sure, do what you want. I wouldn't do that if I was you, because I care about my education." I smirked and he looked at me, a bit flustered. I didn't question why though.
"But I wanna stay home with youuuuu!" He laughed a bit and sat down. I become a bit flustered and I pulled my hat down over my eyes. I followed and sat down next to him on my bed. I sighed.
"Who goes first?" I asked.
"You can!" I nodded and I thought for a while.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask, a bit thoughtful.
"Dare!" He replied.
"I dare you to kiss that picture of—" I stopped myself, carefully making sure I hadn't hurt his feelings by mentioning Kiibo's picture. He kissed the picture and acted fine about it. I sighed happily and nodded at him. "Your turn."
He nodded and looked around. "Truth or Dare..?"
"Truth!"
"Did you ever.... have a crush on a boy...?" I stopped and thought for a while.
"I suppose there was this one time... his name was Hajime Hinata... he's a class lower than us, but he's friends with me, I know him from drama club." I smiled at him. I felt bad for lying about who I had a crush on. He smiled.
"That's cool! Are you Bisexual then?" I put my hand on my lip and thought. I nodded a couple seconds later.
"Yes.." I said and looked at my phone. It suddenly vibrated and I saw a message from Iruma. A picture had been attached to a message. I looked at the picture, and noticed Kaede holding someone's hand. Ishimaru. She had sneakily took the picture while in class, as Kaede and Ishimaru sat next to eachother and Iruma knew that Ishimaru liked Kaede. I gasped and dropped my phone. It hit the floor with a loud bang and Ouma looked up at me.
"W-what's wrong, Saihara?" He asked, a bit puzzled. Tears had formed in my eyes.
"M-my girlfriend... is cheating on me...!"

A/N:
Bit of a shorter chapter whoops, now that the SaiMatsu relationship is done for, we can bring out the OumaSai relationship. That will happen next couple chapters, tell me what you thought of this!